How to get into chaka

DeletedUser

Yeah this royalty guy you speak of sounds like a wuss alright. No doubt.

DeletedUser

well, this post got me attentionated, first duters scouts me, then thebride comes flying in and hits me.

To be fair, I couldve raised things with my tribe and got stacked, but I was one little village, so Ill see you chakas on the rim!

(Im guessing they didnt like the awareness being raised)

DeletedUser

Where to even start? :icon_eek:

1. Pure D first village should only be done with an offensive partner(s). Teamwork!!! You get the offensive guy to clear so you can noble, you supply D for them as needed. Simplez.

2. There goes your farming. :icon_rolleyes:

3. Again, what the hell is a tribe for?

You've made some pretty lame decisions and as a result made yourself look like a wuss and made Chaka look a bit dodgy. Surely any decent leader or indeed experienced member could have coached you a bit here. Furthermore the fact that there was no coordination in helping a D member noble makes me wonder if they even knew and if not why aren't they screening their recruits better? :icon_neutral: Whats the point in a tribe that doesn't help one another?

Yea thats what smurfsmurf did for me i defended him and he cleared and prenobled my 2nd villa it works wonders when you have good tribe mates

(not that im saying chaka is a bad tribe that is tbd) now i can stand on my own and im on my way to my forth and fifth villas ^^