how to get privs in your tribe

DeletedUser

9?! Bloody hell!

6, way closer to my age :icon_wink:

On a serious note, I wouldn't date anyone below 14. But I wouldn't date them anyways cos I already have a beautiful girl
emoticon-0152-heart.gif

DeletedUser

9?! Bloody hell!

6, way closer to my age :icon_wink:

On a serious note, I wouldn't date anyone below 14. But I wouldn't date them anyways cos I already have a beautiful girl
emoticon-0152-heart.gif

mail order brides don't count

DeletedUser

im 15, as far as i know its considered pretty weak to go below freshman high school girls (14)

DeletedUser

lol don't know about tht; but I don't like going below 18 :p

DeletedUser

im 15, as far as i know its considered pretty weak to go below freshman high school girls (14)

but playing a game where you can pretend you are a awesome fighter makes up that lost manlyness...

DeletedUser

especially when dark's voice hasn't broken and he still sounds like a little girl himself

DeletedUser

look its not my fault okay? some kid kicked me in teh 'you know where' and now im high pitched

on a serious not..i have deeper voice then most my age :|

DeletedUser

yh at 15 your not supposed to have a deep voice mr dark orical

did you kick him in the 'you know where' back ?

deadsocks

Getting privs in your tribe is easy. I really wanted privs on my last world, so I made my own tribe, and I got AUTOMAGICALLY promoted to duke, almost as if it knew... Now I can dismiss myself at will, mail myself for invites, sit myself when I disappear for months on end and dump my sitting on me, blame myself for every little fault in the tribe, overthrow myself and make a new tribe... it is WICKED. :D

DeletedUser

whats the point in that? i prefer having someone to blame! because its never my fault!

no mike, i punched him in the face

DeletedUser

shhh dont give away things i like to be a 6 ft meathead behind this computer

DeletedUser

i didn't say anything...u said it :p

hahaha meathead nilly kicked your bum

DeletedUser

:O its chilly the goat

and nilly is the name of the meathead who wanted to kill you :p

DeletedUser

oh your alive :O

give me duke privs and i will rim someone for you :) il even cat their farm down :p