Rejected How to keep players and make it enjoyable for new ones

DeletedUser122217

My suggestion on how to make it enjoyable for everyone especially new players cause that's how this game will last

1. For every unlimited world you have where money is key also make a limited haul world where pp can only maybe boost your resources by 10 or 20% and no cutting construction in half( under 10 min you should be allowed to auto finish) no pp res trading. Not everybody is a no-lifer when it comes to the game I don't want to get on every 30 min to farm to stay ahead i work 40 hours a week and need to sleep maybe even add an auto farm pp advantage or just add it to the loot assistant feature where you can set up a certain amount of lc or axe or any unit to keep hitting a certain vil, once it gets back home it automatically goes back out without being told(only works on barbs) that will help on the non limited worlds and help the people that don't have 3 people on 1 acct keep up. The population has dropped with pay to win with pp res boost and constant farming. We have lives but can still dedicate a decent amount of time to this game. Don't allow supporting barbs cause It kills it for casual players or new players running into to spikes at the beginning and they don't come back especially if there new( I know it's part of the game and a good strategy to get ahead and I do it to but it kills it for new players and is honestly just annoying for players). Also space the villages out a little bit so You don't spawn next to 7 vils in your 5x5 I'm not talking a lot but at least give a guy a chance to defend at the beginning if he goes out and doesn't check his phone every 15 mins to look for incomings. Make it so you can't support anybody out of tribe to help with family tribes and the little guy early middle and late game.

Last edited:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for providing feedback for us.

However, this is rejected due to two factors: first of all, we won't be making the game more automated. The second is that you've made multiple suggestions in the same thread, which makes it impossible for us to effectively set up a vote on it - you should make different topics for different suggestions.