How to Kill A world

DeletedUser

Without giving too much away, another crash player lost a FULL nuke at home, it has 0 rams and 120 cats, really?

LOL that si way too funneh but meh im only interested in RimBound as he is Bound to be rimmed :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

<content Removed>

We merged long ago, like when brave did with sov. The reason the forums are dying is due to the lack of tribes, the lack of tribes resulted in a lot of the big tribes in late world merging. Tribes cant fight a couple in the top 10, as its now top 4.

You dont fight a super merge by super merging. Womble had the oppertunity to merge with syn, we didnt. We wish to fight your super merge by fighting, as it is a war game after all.

Wish you would show me these mails of womble players unhappy you boast about. They knew for 4 weeks what was coming, so I dont think a handful of 200 hour ram attacks will change that 36 hours in.

Good luck on the warlord award :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

<Content Removed>

The fact that if your not in a top10 tribe most of the discussion on here isnt very interesting. Granted the more experienced players are in these tribes but the rim tribes have their own little wars too. The 577 players in the top10 may have control of a large portion of the map right now but the other 2500 players have their own battles to contend with.

seth89

We merged long ago, like when brave did with sov. The reason the forums are dying is due to the lack of tribes, the lack of tribes resulted in a lot of the big tribes in late world merging. Tribes cant fight a couple in the top 10, as its now top 4.

100% Agree with this.
It's tribe's like PIRANA with all it's merge's that kill it, because when smaller tribe such as A|V vs Shock, declared on other's, comment's such as this arise:
This doesn't deserve a new thread..
Which kills meh inside. ;3

Edit: FnF is a girl.... I thought it was a man. >_>
Phew, I would of been in for quite a shock.

Repinski

100% Agree with this.
It's tribe's like PIRANA with all it's merge's that kill it, because when smaller tribe such as A|V vs Shock, declared on other's, comment's such as this arise:

Which kills meh inside. ;3

Edit: FnF is a girl.... I thought it was a man. >_>
Phew, I would of been in for quite a shock.

Seth your war is importants! I know I follow it at least..... actually I follow every war.... except some of the Womble smashing in the north... I just look how fast they are expanding to the rim from time to time... don't really pay close attention to those ones.

DeletedUser

Good for you!:icon_confused:

What is your problem with File, I may see if she wants a front line account to get you with :icon_razz: As shes ten time the player you are :icon_wink:

No go off and send your 10 fakes for the day :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

What is your problem with File, I may see if she wants a front line account to get you with :icon_razz: As shes ten time the player you are :icon_wink:

Sadly Walsh, FNF can't play this world till she no longer mods our forums.

DeletedUser

I'm sure she is 10 times the player i am as I'm a noob.

DeletedUser

I'm sure she is 10 times the player i am as I'm a noob.

Normally I would laugh it off, in your case I would agree :icon_wink:

So when are you actually going to noble some active red?

File Not Found

Normally I would laugh it off, in your case I would agree :icon_wink:

So when are you actually going to noble some active red?

Now your just mocking us both...

I'm not that bad Wally.