How to make a request

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I strongly suggest before requesting a signature/avatar/COA, to read this. As I've been looking at some requests, they simply say "plox make gewd sig", with this format, it makes gfx artists using PS and GIMP jobs a lot easier and you'll most likely get the results you're looking for.

FORMAT

Code:
Style:
Size: 
Render/Stock: 
Text:
Font:
Color Tone:
Misc:

Description of what each means
:

Style: This is what type of artwork you are making, is it a Signature, avatar, or COA and also the theme can be added here.

Size: You MUST put this in pixels, the average size is 350 x 150 for a signature

Render/Stock: The render is what the main picture that the signature revolves around. If you do not know were to find a good render use this site http://planetrenders.net/renders/ it contains thousands of render and is grouped into categories, I've been using it for years.

Text: The text you want in the picture (ex. StigmaIIDX aka troopwhore)

Font: You can leave this blank, but if you do have a selective font you'd like to use, just add it here. (ex. Times New Roman)

Color Tone: This is also straightforward, this is the main color tone you'd like to use in the picture.

Misc: Here you can put additional information, such as what C4D you'd like to use, flow directions, etc.

Sticky Request

Am i missing anything? Please tell me.

DeletedUser

Yus please <3

Makes our lifes MUCH easier.

// Sticky this plox :D

// Fonts
Add www.dafont.com to the desc.
Dafont offers hundreds if not thousands of Free Fonts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45021

I'm bumping this for the sake of emphasis.

Please remember to use this layout from now on, it makes a lot of things much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.