How To Make A Sig Using GIMP (Guide)

DeletedUser

*Bump*

Because this is a good guide and helped me out a lot :D

DeletedUser81336

No, this is not a good guide. I could make a better one and that's saying something.

jaysizzle

Terible guide is terrible. Have a read of some of curly's tuts they are very good and basic at the same time

DeletedUser

I dont know how you guys can say this is a bad guide. It is indeed very basic but it taught me how to create my Siggy in like a minute. I know there are other ways to make really complex siggys but this this teaches the basics of gimp very well.

jaysizzle

This teaches what is effectively copy and pasting multiple images onto a blank scree and adding text

DeletedUser

Indeed! and that is exactly what i needed to know :) Therefore the guide taught me what I didnt know and succeeded in its purpose :D

DeletedUser

So you didn't know how to paste a few images onto a blank screen and add text...

Hmmgetoutofthegraphicsforumhmmm

DeletedUser

uhhhh no I didnt. I suppose that you couldnt possibly remember a time before you even knew what siggys or Gimp were and you of course have always been a uber graphics nerd.

Its called public for a reason, thanks:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I knew how to paste things when i was 7. I'm quite certain a lot of other people did too. It doesn't at all have to involve GIMP or Photoshop, nor does it have to involve sigs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just get over it dude. The guide helped me, so deal with it! :p You cant just "paste" a picture and have a siggy. I didnt know anything about the format or didnt have a program that could allow me to manipulate pictures before GIMP. Or rather before i went to this forum and saw a guide about GIMP.

Therefore, this guide +1 :)

DeletedUser

foremans siggy is better than tyraels... there... argument over move on

DeletedUser

haha this lame argument always makes me smile :D
btw lambert, they weren't arguing over who's sig is better >.<

This guide shows you how to make very VERY basic signatures, which is all some people want to learn deal with it.

If you already know how to copy and paste then it will suck in your opinion, but once again deal with it, it isn't moving elsewhere unless violett magically returns and randomly decides to delete it.

Enjoy! And learn how to c & p if you don't know how to already; and have a sturdy foundation to start your gfx-ing stuff shizzle thingy :D