How to make Big Impacts On big Ego's

DeletedUser

If EGO falls, that is what your future has in store for you. Either being forced to join Impact or be rimmed.

The hilarity of every tribe in the SE fighting EGO, what y'all think will happen if we 'the common' enemy actually loses, all live in harmony alongside Impact? Get real lol

nobodies forced to join impact, if someone has value they are spoken to and if they are active and worthy they are invited

only a fool would pass up inviting talent into the tribe, and nobody is a meatshield all members of impact are valued members, dont be trying to talk members down just because youre butthurt

@milkman, sit in noodle, youre a war refugee and your time is coming

DeletedUser

If EGO falls, that is what your future has in store for you. Either being forced to join Impact or be rimmed.

Joining can't be forced upon someone. They still have another choice and as you just stated they do and according to you, it is to be rimmed. No matter how unatractive the choices may be, there always are multiple choices.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It would have to be an exceptional case for me personally to leave the tribe getting nailed and join the tribe taking out my friends..

never understood why so mamy jump.

DeletedUser

It would have to be an exceptional case for me personally to leave the tribe getting nailed and join the tribe taking out my friends..

never understood why so mamy jump.

I've always considered jumpers to be players who have a lot more to learn about the game...

DeletedUser

I've always considered jumpers to be players who have a lot more to learn about the game...

Not in all cases, no. Sometimes, jumpers are just people who've acknowledged that their tribe completely failed lol. I jumped because there were less than a dozen useful people in my 50+ member tribe, and even some of those useful people weren't doing much against Impact/Gians. In the end, those who WERE useful and participated ended up in one of the two tribes, mostly through negotiation from what was left of our leadership.

Now if someone jumps when the war is still fresh and there's time to turn it around, then sure they've got a lot left to learn about the game.

DeletedUser

Not in all cases, no. Sometimes, jumpers are just people who've acknowledged that their tribe completely failed lol. I jumped because there were less than a dozen useful people in my 50+ member tribe, and even some of those useful people weren't doing much against Impact/Gians. In the end, those who WERE useful and participated ended up in one of the two tribes, mostly through negotiation from what was left of our leadership.

Now if someone jumps when the war is still fresh and there's time to turn it around, then sure they've got a lot left to learn about the game.

And what's that :lol:

DeletedUser

I guess if their were only 12 useful people out of 50 I"d have left long ago, either to be rimmed by said tribe/join an alt one, but that's just me

not here to judge

DeletedUser

Stop judging him!

oh almurph

dont_judge_me_bumper_sticker-p128072883945082358en8ys_400.jpg

DeletedUser

I guess if their were only 12 useful people out of 50 I"d have left long ago, either to be rimmed by said tribe/join an alt one, but that's just me

not here to judge

Eh, Wasp was in the middle of whittling down the non-useful ones when the Gians war broke out. After that there wasn't much of a chance to do so, but we were still hoping to salvage things....then the Impact war started and things just spiraled down from there. At that point it became "Save who you can." Truth be told we in Wasp knew we had a problem with chafe, but it wasn't readily apparent just how bad it was until the wars broke out. Lost several people to just disappearing as soon as they started getting incoming.

DeletedUser

Eh, Wasp was in the middle of whittling down the non-useful ones when the Gians war broke out. After that there wasn't much of a chance to do so, but we were still hoping to salvage things....then the Impact war started and things just spiraled down from there. At that point it became "Save who you can." Truth be told we in Wasp knew we had a problem with chafe, but it wasn't readily apparent just how bad it was until the wars broke out. Lost several people to just disappearing as soon as they started getting incoming.

I/(THE ENTIRE WORLD) told you so :icon_redface:

Lets just imagine the building as the tribe WASP and Me (almurph/world) as I told you so girl.
images

DeletedUser

I/(THE ENTIRE WORLD) told you so :icon_redface:

Lets just imagine the building as the tribe WASP and Me (almurph/world) as I told you so girl.
images

Soooo....you're comparing yourself to both a planet and a little girl. Not sure if you're trying to tell us you're fat, female, or both....