How to make Big Impacts On big Ego's

DeletedUser104695

if ego falls, that is what your future has in store for you. Either being forced to join impact or be rimmed.

The hilarity of every tribe in the se fighting ego, what y'all think will happen if we 'the common' enemy actually loses, all live in harmony alongside impact? Get real lol

o'rly

DeletedUser

well tbh i could see ssgot merging into impact

they are like a familytribe when we had war with ssgot we got many incomming support from conquered ssgotvillages

DeletedUser

The First Rimming You Will see is me Rimming you of this world, This is how Bad Some people are to Copy friendly chats bewteen two players which as most of my friends know i do speak to much and get excited about having some fun in War game.

I Hope it was worth is as your days are Numbered....

I think he got too excited...

TheMilkmanCant.png

I don't think you can fight this kind of excitement, Ste, you better watch your back :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

lol always the same he joins a tribe nobles some inactives and then leaves again lol

DeletedUser

lol always the same he joins a tribe nobles some inactives and then leaves again lol

I fail to see the Inactive I fed on before Leaving :? The Reason I Joined was I was Fighting You Guys On my Own and I had a Few friends and allies however To win U need a capture secrets And With Only A few Members Like A+ We would Not of Won, so i joined Ego after Hundreds On Messages From OTD telling me how the tribe is different from Censor so I decided i would check the tribe Out.

[6/7/2012 8:20:58 AM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: i hope not because if i feel the tribe is not what u said i will be leaving with the others.

I Didnt Join Because I felt it would Be just Like Censor However I was assured it wasnt and so i joined, Its My Choice What i do and Backstabbing Garkos Will always Get you.

DeletedUser104695

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahaah

What a fag.

In small tribe.
Join bigger tribe.
Realizes Bigger tribe will (probably) be eaten
tries to run again.

Your milkfloat isnt fast enough to run from whats comin your way.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahaah

What a fag.

In small tribe.
Join bigger tribe.
Realizes Bigger tribe will (probably) be eaten
tries to run again.

Your milkfloat isnt fast enough to run from whats comin your way.

You Know nothing you really dont you are acting big because you think Impact Likes You But i assure You mean nothing to them, just a bit of a meatshield for them.

so acting Big and acting like a child its a game i didnt leave because i will be eaten because this war will last a long time i assure you and i will be far away from it when it finishes, the reason i left is nothing to do with you however i wouldent rule going back to ego shortly out of it.

DeletedUser

Damn, #1 Refugee :icon_twisted:

You ran to Noodle!?

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Milkman, I didn't know you were that tough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn, #1 Refugee :icon_twisted:

You ran to Noodle!?

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Milkman, I didn't know you were that tough.

:icon_eek: I had to see it to believe it, now I'm just waiting for him to come back with his big talk now that the rank 4 recruited him :lol:

DeletedUser

You Know nothing you really dont you are acting big because you think Impact Likes You But i assure You mean nothing to them, just a bit of a meatshield for them.

so acting Big and acting like a child its a game i didnt leave because i will be eaten because this war will last a long time i assure you and i will be far away from it when it finishes, the reason i left is nothing to do with you however i wouldent rule going back to ego shortly out of it.

I would definately rule it out. Keep running.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=14268

I may be talking nonsense, dnt know anything about you nobling an EGO. village, but dont expect the war wont get to ya, if impact wont get to ya, TheNR will, or prolly EGO. :)

DeletedUser104695

I think EGO could go up in my estimations if they rim the runner haha.

Nothing worse than a loudmouth who runs when shit gets serious.

Theres a common English Phrase, All Mouth, No Trousers.

OTDDeathAwaits

Yes because EGO's list of enemies needs one more...Every tribe in the SE isnt enough so we go pick a fight with noodle and SW tribes lol. Come on stec, you cant be that desperate to have us gangbaned by more tribes.

DeletedUser104695

I heard it through the grapevine that noodle dont fight back :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes because EGO's list of enemies needs one more...Every tribe in the SE isnt enough so we go pick a fight with noodle and SW tribes lol. Come on stec, you cant be that desperate to have us gangbaned by more tribes.

Oh we don't want Noodle to war you, the implication was it would be nice(as well as hilarious) to see Ego take out TheMilkManCant.

You can wait until his next tribe hop if you like :p

DeletedUser

Hey, I like Stec :) Pretty cool person to talk to...

DeletedUser105462

you would love Impact to like you