How to play this game and make time for School

DeletedUser118378

This game is honestly too competitive, I have recently started to farm 1m-1.2m average a day with FA and I already feel tired doing these farming chores... Can a University student really play this game without it affecting Real life?

Deleted User - 2849885

Are you interested in winning or having fun? If you want to win, you should get a coplayer and/or quit your job/school, dump the lady, and screw up your sleep pattern.If you are interested in having fun, and last I checked it was a game, for "entertainment", then you should do none of those things, and only log in enough to entertain yourself. You won't win the world because there are others that are some combination of simply being better at understanding the game mechanics, or have access to their mom's CC and keep pumping pp into their villages, or spend 23 hours a day babysitting their TW account.

DeletedUser118236

This game is honestly too competitive, I have recently started to farm 1m-1.2m average a day with FA and I already feel tired doing these farming chores... Can a University student really play this game without it affecting Real life?

This also has been my struggle, especially while playing solo.
I would suggest coplayers.

DeletedUser84793

Im retired so this is pretty much all i do...its a good hobby and i enjoy this game. to be successful you got to be able to baby sit your account 24/7...if not you will lose. it takes months to build up lots of villages...but you can lose it in one day!...hang in their and just have some fun! get a co-player! Cheers..

Sir TJ

Yea best bet is to have a co player(s). Talk to those within your tribe. Find someone who plays on other side of world in RL and IG. You can sit each other making both accounts 24/7 ran, and potentially merge later. Otherwise just find a co.

DeletedUser117702

Don't take advice from stealthy :lol:

And anyway your all wrong you can win a world and log in once a week, you just gotta blend in with your surroundings *whistles* *hand in pocket* style ;) every account has its own circumstance you can't say what it'll take to make one account successful until your at least playing on it.

DeletedUser118337

I think you have hit the nail on the head, this game is so time demanding, especially on this haul world. In future play no-haul worlds as you do not have to be there every second of the day farming. Sending out farming attacks does quickly feel like a chore rather than fun.

We have already started this world and it would be foolish to quit on our months efforts, i would suggest to prevent failing school/uni or having your girlfriend dump you priortise those activities first, then whatever free time can be spent on the game, this may cause you to drop in the ranks however as long as you can still find enjoyment in this game that's what matters. An alternative is of course co-playing.

DeletedUser

Why only suggest co-playing? What about sitting accounts?

@OP(Original Poster), Priorities your study mate! your future depends on it(And luck as well). Device a plan for your RL friends who plays tw or tw friends or your tribe/tribemates to be able to set-up a 24/7 Account Sitting Cycle(If your a solo player ofcourse) :)

DeletedUser118378

even with a co-player wouldn't I still need to be on like 12 hours a day?

DeletedUser84793

TW Can be a pain to manage...take my advice..dont get wrapped up in this game..you have real life concerns like school..thats more important..this game can be very addictive and will make you pull your hair out!..just play for fun..and dont try to think to much about it. it takes a full time player and some...to win a world anyways...guys like me has nothing to do but play this game..i would not advice anyone who has school to invest their full time in this game..find another game that you can at least walk away from..TW requires full time play to be successful. Worry about school first! but again..always helps if you had a co-player in your situation.

DeletedUser117168

ahahah, guys.. im currently playing solo on w82, logging at least every 3 hours and still managing to grow actively.

it's all about how you manage your own time and if you have a smart phone with the app you can send 2 farm waves in under 10 minutes. checking all villages is 5 min.

you guys lose time in the game if you want. honestly in the overall i spend only around 2 hours in this game per day.

correction: if you want and when under attack. it's understandable to lose more time when defending.

Gorth Kirgar

even with a co-player wouldn't I still need to be on like 12 hours a day?

Nah. If you make farm runs every 2 hours or so and use an average of 2 hours a day for other stuff, then with a bit of skill, you can still easily manage a top 20 account. At least for the first half year...don't have any knowledge myself in mid-endgame stuff.

DeletedUser84793

True story...When i played w41...i was in my second marrage...she told me it was TW or her and that she wanted me to stop playing...needless to say I chosen TW and had a divorce over this game! I know sad but true..I kicked her out and sent her on her way...But we won the world, so it was a good thing..lol Don't get divorced,or fail in school or get fired from your job! this game can take over your life in a heart beat...the good news is i got married again to a woman who dont mind me playing TW...so it all worked out...but for me win or lose..its to late..im dedicated to this game as long as im alive and im breathing...:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118378

I was told that early game takes more time than late game because you focus on the micro and in late game its macro.

?????

DeletedUser84793

I was told that early game takes more time than late game because you focus on the micro and in late game its macro.

?????

the end game is worse! you will spend more time managing all your villages..plus the attacks are more intense..1000's of incomings at once!

DeletedUser

well, it all just depends... so play stealthy! I mean... under the radar... don't put yourself where you become a target, work out those diplomacy skills and set-up your villages as pure defense/support villages. Once you have Athena's Bone Fire, You'll have an Absolute Defense. Don't give other players a reason to attacked you. Stacked those D Troops. It just a few minutes to re-arrange your D troops where you stacked them at your incoming village. Just Noble Barbs, don't care the bash, trolls etc. Noble Barbs/Bonus villages in strategic Locations, like if the village is near close to you where D troops are easily sent back and forth. Set up a sitter or get a co player, make him your spotter! (means, just there to spot the nobles and tag the fakes and the real attacks from the nobles) etc. etc. (I have go now, RL stuff again T_T)

DeletedUser84793

well, it all just depends... so play stealthy! I mean... under the radar... don't put yourself where you become a target, work out those diplomacy skills and set-up your villages as pure defense/support villages. Once you have Athena's Bone Fire, You'll have an Absolute Defense. Don't give other players a reason to attacked you. Stacked those D Troops. It just a few minutes to re-arrange your D troops where you stacked them at your incoming village. Just Noble Barbs, don't care the bash, trolls etc. Noble Barbs/Bonus villages in strategic Locations, like if the village is near close to you where D troops are easily sent back and forth. Set up a sitter or get a co player, make him your spotter! (means, just there to spot the nobles and tag the fakes and the real attacks from the nobles) etc. etc. (I have go now, RL stuff again T_T)

wise words indeed!...lol Cheers!

DeletedUser

i play while im at work a lot, i dont farm anywhere near as well as i should be doing, but enough to keep growing at a respectable rate

DeletedUser

Well, anyways, I'll conclude it with these few words... To anything, something, great things, there is always a weakness. If there is a will, there is a way! and I quote "To every man's success or failure, there is always a woman behind" Wether you be super active, super farmer, whatever, you'll always have a weakness.

And lastly, to be a winner, it doesn't really necessarily, you need to win the world. I'll give you an example, The fight with Manny Pacman Pacqiuao with May Wether Floyd Junior.... He won the judge, but Pacman won the peoples heart. =) It's one thing to deceive/lie to others but you can never deceive/lie to yourself. ^_^

Cheers mate! ^_^

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Yep, just prioritize first use the Premium features, this will easily give you an easy time building buildings, In farming use Fa keypress, I think this is faster to use than Farm assistant, then in recruitment use the mass recruit. If your not logging in much you can Resource whore so you will have resources when you log in then mass recruit then fa Keypress.. All of this i think will be less than 5 minutes to do...Unless your coordinating attacks and such..

If you got multiple villas like 100 or more, farming will take much of your time so co-players are needed..But in building, recruiting and coins you coulld use the account manager feature..I think this would take less than 30 minutes to do.

So basically just log in diffrent times of the day after doing the stuffs log out, then repeat it after partying or date.

Now after doing that I think it will not affect your real life.

As a reminder if your targeting a Rank like rank top 1-50 you need more time farming as resources are needed to sustain that..This will definetly affect RL as this will require a player to log in more hours in a day. So good luck and have fun.

Last edited: