How to play this game and make time for School

atmospherecf

This game is honestly too competitive, I have recently started to farm 1m-1.2m average a day with FA and I already feel tired doing these farming chores... Can a University student really play this game without it affecting Real life?

play no hauls or get co players.....

DeletedUser84793

play no hauls or get co players.....

i agree..no haul worlds is worlds that most none full time players needs to play...I for one hate a no haul world..i will never play it myself..cant stand them and its so boring to me..but then again..i live on TW and thats why..im to active and rather play a farming world..:icon_razz:

DeletedUser118378

So Its not possible to do well in this world if I cant commit to be a Full Time player? i currently have a co player now. contemplating a third

DeletedUser118378

i can only farm around 1.2-1.3m a day average even with a co player while some people are already farming like 6m-10m (assuming colour)

DeletedUser

Those people also have a lot more villages than you to farm with.

DeletedUser117168

i can only farm around 1.2-1.3m a day average even with a co player while some people are already farming like 6m-10m (assuming colour)

everythings is colouful to you (ah, got it? *uncomfortable look*)

DeletedUser118378

how the hell am i ever supossed to get the number 1 hauler of the day...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how the hell am i ever supossed to get the number 1 hauler of the day...

lol, there are players( including co's) who spend more than 18 hours on an account well, that was back then i don't know if players still spend that much time here.

DeletedUser84793

lol, there are players( including co's) who spend more than 18 hours on an account well, that was back then i don't know if players still spend that much time here.

hell i alone spend that much time on here..lol i never log out and when i cat nap..i have the alarm set when any incomming is sent so i tag it right then..what helps me is i dont sleep long periods of time..maybe an hour here and their..but yea im pretty much 24/7.

DeletedUser

hell i alone spend that much time on here..lol i never log out and when i cat nap..i have the alarm set when any incomming is sent so i tag it right then..what helps me is i dont sleep long periods of time..maybe an hour here and their..but yea im pretty much 24/7.

I really do love the activity I think it's amazing. Though maybe try to get out more often and enjoy life also, there is more to TW after all.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

I really do love the activity I think it's amazing. Though maybe try to get out more often and enjoy life also, there is more to TW after all.

- Nubzz

true..i do go out but when i do i bring my laptop..lol:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118378

Man I shoulda not went defensive.....biggest mistake ever. I wish I got co player as soon as world started lol then maybe I would have went like 1:0 Offense to defence ratio

DeletedUser65288

Man I shoulda not went defensive.....biggest mistake ever. I wish I got co player as soon as world started lol then maybe I would have went like 1:0 Offense to defence ratio

:icon_rolleyes:
You probably would be rimmed already if you did this. If you want to play solo without spending so much time on the game, build an account for it. Aka build D.

atmospherecf

:icon_rolleyes:
You probably would be rimmed already if you did this. If you want to play solo without spending so much time on the game, build an account for it. Aka build D.

Or pray your pally gets bonfire and build 1k catapults (lolss....)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

A simple scout report would be troublesome for you full offense guys would gladly make the first strike on your villa if they get that report. But hey if your surrounded by tribesmates go for it you'll be faster at growing and will be easier for you to clear guys out.

DeletedUser

Full offensive in first village with a support pack. Each tribe member does the same and you have enough defense to clear anyone who tries there luck and still have the offense to farm and grow more rapidly. If worse comes to worse, back-timing from 1 village to another isn't tricky especially before ram/cat stage.

- Nubzz

atmospherecf

Full offensive in first village with a support pack. Each tribe member does the same and you have enough defense to clear anyone who tries there luck and still have the offense to farm and grow more rapidly. If worse comes to worse, back-timing from 1 village to another isn't tricky especially before ram/cat stage.

- Nubzz

I would also recommend you make a couple of PA's near you and create a pact on defense and in return you will protect them...

DeletedUser

I would also recommend you make a couple of PA's near you and create a pact on defense and in return you will protect them...

Or take them out and farm them. That way you'll reduce the likelihood of them attacking you as you have made the first move, removed them from the game and enhanced growth due to more res (If this is a farming world).

- Nubzz

brattydreams

Or take them out and farm them. That way you'll reduce the likelihood of them attacking you as you have made the first move, removed them from the game and enhanced growth due to more res (If this is a farming world).

- Nubzz

With Nubz on this one

DeletedUser

If it's before ram/cat stage then you build 1 sword. That way if you have an incoming nuke you backtime using the sword in your attack so you release your nuke just before theirs lands to backtime perfectly. Helps the situation if it's early in game and you only have 1 village each.

- Nubzz