How to play this game and make time for School

DeletedUser

Full offensive in first village with a support pack.

Only works if your members follow instructions... (some, I wouldn't call them noobs, withdraw their support when they're attacked with rams/axes/fakes[even though their at 500-1k village points{not a standard target for nobling, unless ofcourse you're a current/future threat, even so, I wouldn't noble a 500-1k village. Unless, you planned on going Turtle. That means Bonus Villages not Barbs unless it's strategically an advantage for you.}])

Gorth Kirgar

how the hell am i ever supossed to get the number 1 hauler of the day...
lol, there are players( including co's) who spend more than 18 hours on an account well, that was back then i don't know if players still spend that much time here.

Getting the Looter today easily while I was offline for almost 10 hours consecutively today.....just shows that in this world you don't need to put in that many hours. Of course this is a day where some of the top probably took a day off. But still a good indication that the majority of accounts aren't played 24/7 on this world.

DeletedUser117168

Getting the Looter today easily while I was offline for almost 10 hours consecutively today.....just shows that in this world you don't need to put in that many hours. Of course this is a day where some of the top probably took a day off. But still a good indication that the majority of accounts aren't played 24/7 on this world.

you wouldn't be saying that if you were side to side by me, no ressies for you hun

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Offline 10 hours...How many did you farmed?

DeletedUser118378

Doesnt looter of the day give people one flag every day if they get it? This seems unfair the same person will keep getting flags....

DeletedUser

Doesnt looter of the day give people one flag every day if they get it? This seems unfair the same person will keep getting flags....

Well to be fair, chances are that that player will be using the flags better than players who cant hope to achieve it ;)
Keep in mind that the bigger you get, the more flags you need to cover all your villages. Someone with just a couple of villages hardly needs hundreds of flags right?

On top of that, it is not necessarily only one player that gets it all the time. Yes that may be the case, but it is not set in stone. You'll probably find that the second place is not far off. Its a totally fair competition.

DeletedUser

Here is my honest opinion about OP(Original Poster)... Just play the game and have time for school =)

Perhaps, your question might be, "How to win this game and make time for school?" =)

DeletedUser118378

U know, having lots of flags will eventually turn into a huge advantage...

DeletedUser

U know, having lots of flags will eventually turn into a huge advantage...

You know what else will? Having more troops. Or having more experience. Or being able to be more active and get more troops. How about better positioning on startup, with more barbs to farm than you? Maybe try submit a support ticket about how unfair it is that it is possible for someone to get an advantage over another player?

DeletedUser112079

You know what else will? Having more troops. Or having more experience. Or being able to be more active and get more troops. How about better positioning on startup, with more barbs to farm than you? Maybe try submit a support ticket about how unfair it is that it is possible for someone to get an advantage over another player?

Being better than the other person is the best unfair advantage though.

DeletedUser

Staying off school.. That's the best solution.

- Nubzz

Shhhh, don't give away that secret! :O

On that note, don't do that :| You'll regret it! Its now Friday afternoon for me and I start final exams on tuesday. Yep, I haven't even started studying!

DeletedUser

Shhhh, don't give away that secret! :O

On that note, don't do that :| You'll regret it! Its now Friday afternoon for me and I start final exams on tuesday. Yep, I haven't even started studying!

Dude.. No school = More Tw. Tis a simple solution to increase experience. Who needs school now a days when you can just.. Just be skint.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

I need to get a good job though, so I can pay for PP :icon_redface:

atmospherecf

No need to farm. 1PP = 1k resources. Just buy your way to win (lols...)