How to: Snipe and send Trains

DeletedUser

Hello,

I will start of with the statement, that most of you already know how to do this things, but I got a request from players - that's for those who don't know it yet.

I putted it in General Discussion, to avoid spam replies "Doesn't belong here".

P.S.: Due to my lag, trains won't be perfect, though you'll get the meaning of it.

WHAT DO YOU NEED:

• Opera Browser (Free Download)
  • Recommended for Wars: knowledge with Attack Planner
  • Fast fingers and patience

HOW TO SEND A NOBLE TRAIN

Noble Train is a phrase used for 4 Noblemen attacks, which have time difference between them less then a second.

First set up your Opera:
Tools -> Prefferences -> Advanced -> Shortcuts -> Enable Single-Key

I.) Find your Noble Village and open the window to send Troops. Then Right Click on "Send Troop" and click "Open in new Tab" -> Do this 4 times = for 4 noblemen.

tw-1.jpg

II.) Prepare your noblemen in Attack order in EVERY Tab.

tw-2.jpg

tw-3.jpg

III.) All you have to do is now, to click on the First Tab, where you have prepared your Noble attack.
What you'll have to do is: Click "OK" and then switch quickly through Tabs and click "OK" on each of them as fast as possible.

To switch through Tabs faster use: Enter+2.

So:

First Tab: Click "OK" and Enter+2, click "OK" and Enter+2, click "OK" and Enter+2, and one more time click "OK".

Congratulations you've sent a noble train!

HOW TO SNIPE A NOBLE TRAIN

I apologize for the Slovenian language in here, as I did this on Slovenian servers, but here time matters, nothing else.
I also apologize for a bad Noble Train - I got lag problems by myself too.

I.) You notice an Incoming Noble Train.

tw-6.jpg

II.) You see the Time needed to reach your village, so you have that much time to prepare your Support.

What you have to do is:

- Look at the village which can send support sooner then Noble Train arrives
- Prepare your Troops same as in sending Noble Train (To do "OK" Screen)
- Now all you have to do is to wait, until the second where your support will be equalized with the incoming Train (a bit faster then last three of them)

tw-5.jpg

Please check your MILISECONDS HERE - I forgot it, and they are not displayed, that's why I'll create a Text example of it too.

Text Example:

If you have an incoming Train:

4:30:15:235
4:30:15:380
4:30:15:550
4:30:15:780

And if your support needs to reach your attacked village in:

2:30:15:375

Then you will have to wait (with the opened Window on that Screen) until the incomings reach your Travel time:

2:30:15:200
2:30:15:375
=> This is the time when you click "OK" on the Support and it will arrive here and kill one the next noble and end the train.
2:30:15:525
2:30:15:755

NOTE: You'll have to test you LAG, because here it's all about miliseconds - and lag can ussualy "kill" you in this situations.

I tried to write it as simple and short as possible - I hope those understand now how it's done.

Have a nice day,
Sasuke..

DeletedUser

Good guide, although I've seen guides explaining this before

DeletedUser

@Broomance: Yes, I know, sorry. I saw them too once, but couldn't find all - I could find a Guide for Sending Noble Trains on Youtube -> However not everyone checks there.

It is probably somewhere on TW Forums too - but in case someone needs it fast -> They can check it here (since W43 player requested it).

DeletedUser

Nice one Shlomzi, you've putted more details there, which is good.

I made it short and simple. Tried to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't you have to set up special settings in Opera to be able to use the 2 key to switch tabs? And, also, isn't the point of doing that so you don't have to use the mouse to send the trains, you just hit enter to ok the attack, 2 to switch the tab, and repeat, right?

DeletedUser

You can change then Shortcut Key to whatever you like in settings, but basics are Enter+2.

DeletedUser

You can change then Shortcut Key to whatever you like in settings, but basics are Enter+2.

Thats what I mean, don't you have to change the shortcut key to 2 before 2 becomes the key to switch tabs?

DeletedUser

If you want to have JUST on 2 - then you have to set it to that key, correct.

But just with enabling Single-key shorcuts -> The random is: Enter+2.

frostyfingers

I have to say, this is borderline cheating, because not everyone is capable of performing a rigged train..I prefer the old school method of actually clearing and sending a well-timed train without the help of outside programs...

DeletedUser

I have to say, this is borderline cheating, because not everyone is capable of performing a rigged train..I prefer the old school method of actually clearing and sending a well-timed train without the help of outside programs...

How is using Opera cheating?

frostyfingers

it may not be listed as against the rules, but it is definately an unfair advanatge by using outside programming to gain an advantage over those who play the game straight up...

not complaigning just think the game is more fun without rigged trains...

DeletedUser

it may not be listed as against the rules, but it is definately an unfair advanatge by using outside programming to gain an advantage over those who play the game straight up...

not complaigning just think the game is more fun without rigged trains...

Opera is a web browser. Just like I.E., Chrome, and Firefox.

How is using it an unfair advantage?

frostyfingers

if you are getting defensive, relax...

It is quite clear how using Opera instead of another browser without its abilities is an advantage, otherwise people would not use it...don't act naive....

DeletedUser

if you are getting defensive, relax...

It is quite clear how using Opera instead of another browser without its abilities is an advantage, otherwise people would not use it...don't act naive....

lol, yet, it is a free browser open to anyone.

And, in fact, you can accomplish this same method posted with other browsers.

I'm not being defensive, I just would like you to clarify how using a system available to everyone that works like most every other browser system, can be construed as cheating.

frostyfingers

can you physically send an attack that quickly without using the tactic listed above? is it even physically humanly possible to send an attack under 1 second with even the fastest connect known to man...without using a rigged format...if so, I'll rest my case and move on, otherwise tell me how someone who sends an attack the way they were meant to be sent, can compete with anyone who uses the opera method and sends attacks all at once without even a second or more in between...

the game was not designed to hold trains that closely, the idea of sniping becomes only available to those who can handle a non-lagged connection and have to sit around there computers all day...

either way, arguing won't stop them, I was simply stating I don't use it because I like giving my targets a chance to defend and see some challenge in the game...

DeletedUser

can you physically send an attack that quickly without using the tactic listed above? is it even physically humanly possible to send an attack under 1 second with even the fastest connect known to man...without using a rigged format...if so, I'll rest my case and move on, otherwise tell me how someone who sends an attack the way they were meant to be sent, can compete with anyone who uses the opera method and sends attacks all at once without even a second or more in between...
By using the same method. :icon_eek:

The biggest factors in a sub second noble train is your connection and lag, not the web browser you are using. :icon_rolleyes:

the game was not designed to hold trains that closely, the idea of sniping becomes only available to those who can handle a non-lagged connection and have to sit around there computers all day...
You are actually incorrect on your assumption. The game has a built in limit of sending 5 attacks per second. Read that as designed into the game. So, obviously, it is designed to allow multiple attacks to be sent under a second, if the limit is 5 per second.

either way, arguing won't stop them, I was simply stating I don't use it because I like giving my targets a chance to defend and see some challenge in the game...
That is your own choice, but don't call it cheating just because it's not.