How to start properly ?

Night hawk

Since farming isnt worth shit, how many units should you have before you get stable ?
Is it worth building an army this early?
Or should you rely on your resource regen to gather all the resources and just farm with the first 30Spears/10swords/10axes ?

DeletedUser

Farmiing is always terrible in the begining. in about a week the inactives and the cowards will turn barb and farming will get better.

Night hawk

well since im starting offensive like any other player Def troops arent that valuable, and to get them for farming isnt really worth it in the early stages?

DeletedUser

You should just build up your hiding place and farm so your farmers can fight if needed and you can hide your resources in the hiding place you don't need to build troops

DeletedUser105452

when should e use the +10% warehouse thing? should we use it now? or save it?

DeletedUser

you should always farm none stop when you are online. You should never just have troops sitting in your village, Work hard to get them LC as fast as you can Send out 3 LC per farm run at first to every barb around you.. troop build this early? yes. use them to farm even if the pay off is not so great.

DeletedUser105452

should I rush LC for micro farming, or build tons of axes and clear out the inactives at the end of BP?

DeletedUser110464

It's really not that difficult to get lc before bp ends, unless you aren't that active.

DeletedUser

^^ for example I already have HQ10 Barracks 3 Smithy 1 [i know I just shared my upgrades too early to care] so it's really not too hard you just have to build everything up the right way, it just comes with trusting it and time I guess