How to start properly ?

DeletedUser111495

Dont forget to send scary messages out asking people to restart around you :D

DeletedUser105452

what should I get my res to before I start building troops? is 11/11/8 good enough? I have 10/10/7

DeletedUser13939

You should get them to 30/30/30 before you build troops. That way, you'll just spit out troops like crazy.

DeletedUser

Holy shit, that's a name I've not seen in a while.

Welcome back duff.

Yea my gf started playing some game that reminded me of this... So I had to start playing again. I'm using an old different name though, as I believe someone is using mine these days- with authorization of course.

"Duffman can never die, only the actors that play him."
-The Simpsons

DeletedUser

The best start is the one that is designed around your location and activity level... lol, a bit of what everybody above has mentioned actually. Use your head a bit and you will do much better than if you blindly follow the strategy of somebody who actually made considerations to their conditions, but does not necessarily match yours.

DeletedUser

Not bad advice Shank3d just dont give him suggestions on what tribe to join.

DeletedUser

Not bad advice Shank3d just dont give him suggestions on what tribe to join.

Damn, and I was just about to recommend he move towards chaos. I figured they would need a strapping individual of his skill level among their ranks. He can teach them what we just taught him <3

DeletedUser105452

^^ for example I already have HQ10 Barracks 3 Smithy 1 [i know I just shared my upgrades too early to care] so it's really not too hard you just have to build everything up the right way, it just comes with trusting it and time I guess
u must have great farms....

fidel I

Farmiing is always terrible in the begining. in about a week the inactives and the cowards will turn barb and farming will get better.

Not always. On my first day on w76 I got a whole day of full hauls. If you ask me farming gets worse after the first 3/4 days.

when should I stop building res?

Since w76 has 4 days BP (not including the day you join), use the first 3 days for building resource pits and farming with the free troops then spend the last 2 days of BP building troops and farming. So like DK said sorta: "You will have troops spilling out".

Hope that helped.

fidel I

But you have BP on your day of joining, yet it doesn't add on to your BP time the next day.

DeletedUser105452

Your beginner protection ends on 03.08. at 10:00:31

which is 96hrs from start

fidel I

When the world started and I got online, I saw that my protection time was 4 days long, and the next day it was still 4 days long.

DeletedUser

My BP ends on 03.08. at 11:00:12. I started at the same time on the 30th (day it opened).
30th - 31st, 1st day
31st - 1st, 2nd day
1st - 2nd, 3rd day
2nd - 3rd. 4th day
It is simple maths Fidel, you are just mistaken or alternatively, your bp is wrong/longer than it should be.

Last edited by a moderator: