2. Threaten ally for not meeting your demands

3. Keep your tribe out of the loop about your threats

4. Send hate mails after 1-3 are completed
[removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

PfU2iqG.gif

Conscience

Honestly lost for words, I hardly use the externals .

But the way I have been personally attacked is crazy over a game. I've never met a more stubborn, disrespectful and foul human who can change face over a few pixels on a screen.

Reasons for moving over are different for everybody as everyone has their own issues with his type of leadership and lack of offensive capability at planning ops. Lack of council participation and diplomatic relations.

I am glad I moved away from that shit show and if I'm a "traitor" so be it. I would much rather that than be a whipping boy for a non organised tribe.

Murder Incorporated

Completely inept. Lashes out at everyone and everything except where it belongs... in the mirror. And someone that gets that upset over a game really needs to push themselves away from the computer and go outside. And I mean for more than a few hours. Just quit the game completely. Go make friends. See people. That is seriously psychotic rage.

PS... invest in a free spell checker. Jesus.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I tried really hard to not bring up past worlds on externals in w100 hoping for a clean slate, but um this totally warrants my little story. First off, this is the standard operating procedure for BuGz. I once planted my self in BuGz skype chat to teach them how to snipe, back time and stop the nonsense, seems I failed. W87 or w88 if I recall. I did end up reporting a pederast to the FBI and local police that was literally tossing pictures of an underage girl he was dating and bragging about it. Kirk did nothing since he was the only top 20 account in the tribe at the time. Pretty sad.

True story bro.

I think it's pretty dirty to break an alliance and attack before troops get home giving them no hope. Para might have to pay for this long-term, but maybe not. I'd definitely end the relationship after that type of behavior and shift towards making them enemies. Hard to be able to trust either party moving forward from a diplomatic standpoint.

This might be the end of both tribes in the long run.

Murder Incorporated

I think it's pretty dirty to break an alliance and attack before troops get home giving them no hope.

That didn't happen. BUGZ broke the alliance when they threatened us. And we didn't attack them straight off. But this topic is more suited to the other thread where this is being discussed. I believe this thread is a kirk fan club thread lol

Mr. Cringer Pants

Fair enough since nobody from BuGz has any supporting evidence to their claims. I withdraw my statement until some basic reports and screencaps from BuGz are posted.

Common BuGz, defend your honor!!!!!!

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

But the way I have been personally attacked is crazy over a game. I've never met a more stubborn, disrespectful and foul human who can change face over a few pixels on a screen.

Reasons for moving over are different for everybody as everyone has their own issues with his type of leadership and lack of offensive capability at planning ops. Lack of council participation and diplomatic relations.

I am glad I moved away from that shit show and if I'm a "traitor" so be it. I would much rather that than be a whipping boy for a non organised tribe.

Before I say anything, I want to clarify that neither do I sympathize with bugz nor am I defending them.
But if I remember right, Hex, you are like "the" really good friend of Kirk and Becky. Those words above would make sense to a lot of people, but they do not know, or might not want to show on externals, that how "deep" your and Kirk's relationship was.

Doesn't concern me, but what you just said above looks more of a publicity stunt to justify leaving the tribe.
Kirk might not be the best leader, but as his most trusted guy, who was actively involved in leadership and all chats/calls there ever were (as far as I am aware), you should have not eff-ed your tribe like that. Disgraceful gameplay.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

why are you even posting here looking like some angel??? you were a rl friend even though skype.. you were a baron in bugz you were trusted implicitly.. even though i had hard evidence from discord chats that you were spying and playing yr own tribe.. this is not about pixels. this is not even about spying.. its about real trust . and you abused that to its full capacity..
so simply youve found a new family to mis use later when beast and code chew yr arse.

dont knock me people for being outspoken regarding issues. because some do not

hex is a coward. hex is as low as you can get.. just making aware..
now para i think you need a 3rd tribe as i still got a few members left that you havent recruited or didnt even vett

DeletedUser122034

why are you even posting here looking like some angel??? you were a rl friend even though skype.. you were a baron in bugz you were trusted implicitly.. even though i had hard evidence from discord chats that you were spying and playing yr own tribe.. this is not about pixels. this is not even about spying.. its about real trust . and you abused that to its full capacity..
so simply youve found a new family to mis use later when beast and code chew yr arse.

dont knock me people for being outspoken regarding issues. because some do not

hex is a coward. hex is as low as you can get.. just making aware..
now para i think you need a 3rd tribe as i still got a few members left that you havent recruited or didnt even vett

Hex is three times better than you he wont take this game as rl. Wont treaten someone with family or something from rl. So shut up pls. Your players wanted to move i am sorry but i hope you will remember me well. Cause i wont let anyone treat me like shit that day on skype i will stand before para not matt3r what happens.

DeletedUser121413

BOTH tribes went back on their diplomatic agreement. Glad I could sort that for you.

DeletedUser122141

BOTH tribes went back on their diplomatic agreement. Glad I could sort that for you.
This just isn’t true, in fairness to penny he held up our end of the deal all the way through. They ended the alliance by saying they would attack us for not doing what they wanted. 48 hours later the first attacks were sent and believe me a lot of the tribe were ready and wanting to go before this.

I have been heavily critical of Penny as anyone in Para will say as I didn’t feel we should of ever worked with someone as untrustworthy as Kirk and the agreement always benefited BUGZ more than Para.

The fact that BUGZ lacked any defensive ability has shown up twice. First in the initial op and secondly in the way they let Smiler get rimmed in 24 hours after recruiting him.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Has Kirk ever won a world lol. Why do I recognise the same names in his premades every time