How to Win

giantsfrey

errr w7 is still trying to make progress in getting our world closed--i know its not relevant to w12 anymore, which is why i asked for this topic to be moved to our world--its contents are relevant to us in several ways, still

DeletedUser

Morthy knows about your worlds desire to end the world, moving this thread over or creating a new one is not going help. Until he decides to end W7 the only control you have over matters is to keep killing anyone that is remaining. I still see 2 tribes in the NE and the SE, go to war with them and have a little fun.

giantsfrey

oh my god that is an amazing idea, i don't know why we never thought of that. can you be our new leader?

Side 1:
Tribes: -WE-
Side 2:
Tribes: FxF, TATEC, NEK*K

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:
Side 1: 13,437
Side 2: 3,966
Difference: 9,471
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5,308
Side 2: 186

Difference: 5,122

DeletedUser

oh my god that is an amazing idea, i don't know why we never thought of that. can you be our new leader?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Well... kill them faster then mr. Brilliant

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Here's another idea, have w7 players stop talking crap to Morthy, after all he's the one who decides these things in the first place.

DeletedUser

Here's another idea, have w7 players stop talking crap to Morthy, after all he's the one who decides these things in the first place.

Sounds like an excellent idea if you ask me.

We replied to all the support tickets stating that World 7 would go into end game mode soon. In all honesty we were planning on moving forward W7's date to be sooner than planned but we've spent so much time dealing with the shit a number of W7 players have posted (especially in this thread) that we've now abandoned that plan.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

You have not even defeated all the remaining tribes yet and you guys are screaming for Morthy to end your world? :lol:

They must be fighting back as your tribe has lost 186 villages to them.

slinkiestwizard

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

You have not even defeated all the remaining tribes yet and you guys are screaming for Morthy to end your world? :lol:

They must be fighting back as your tribe has lost 186 villages to them.

As long as the other players have a desire to play the game and are aggressively fighting then that wont end till they are conquered.

Heres a thought if you want the world ended Mass delete LOL