How will K61 end

DeletedUser

riot merging with gians then trying to merge with smeone else

DeletedUser

They won't merge into Impact, each side is too strong willed to concede to the others Leadership.
They might merge into Lucaya...

DeletedUser

They won't merge into Impact, each side is too strong willed to concede to the others Leadership.
They might merge into Lucaya...

All will one day merge into Lucaya. Resistance is futile.

DeletedUser105718

Really, so much shit can still happen it's absurd to even make any "educated" guesses apart that the top 3 tribes have the best change of winning the world.

DeletedUser

Really, so much shit can still happen it's absurd to even make any "educated" guesses apart that the top 3 tribes have the best change of winning the world.

3rd top tribe is gians and they are merging into riot or losing there best members to roit

tell me do they really seem like a tribe with a chance of winning the world?

DeletedUser

Just the other day Impact were down to 4 members, now they are at the top again...
Like Slowthinker said;

gians is merging impact was traitered against

gians wont come back with there players in riot. impacts were dismissed to no tribe by a fool, it was obvious they would just rejoin.

DeletedUser

gians is merging impact was traitered against

gians wont come back with there players in riot.
I think you should have named yourself slow thinker tbh..
Maybe revisit the above "statement" and make it make a little more sense so that I can reply to it with the correct understanding of what you are saying.

impacts were dismissed to no tribe by a fool, it was obvious they would just rejoin.
If he was a fool, than what would that make the rest of you?
Just because something is obvious to 1, it isn't necessarily obvious to all.

DeletedUser

Maybe revisit the above "statement" and make it make a little more sense so that I can reply to it with the correct understanding of what you are saying.

impact dismissed to no tribe, they get invited back as they just reform.

gians leave to riot they donnt reform as they have a new tribe.

Im not in impact, he tricked 1 player into thinking he was a decent guy wow, everyone makes mistakes like whoevers account he was on, luckily it wasnt a big mistake and he only dismissed players not ruined accounts.

It was no lasting damage and the fool got a few laughs but impact dont care as they had 5 mins of trouble for it.

DeletedUser

He was saying that it was always obvious that the Impact players who were booted would be going back to Impact. The Gians players who are leaving for Riot, however, are part of a merge. Gians isn't going to magically reform itself because their players are in another tribe. Don't know how what he said is so hard for you to understand, considering you're in Riot and know what's going on.

DeletedUser

Don't know how what he said is so hard for you to understand, considering you're in Riot and know what's going on.

Look at my IG profile and maybe it will shed some light on what I understand and do not understand. :lol: