How will K61 end

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We can all see. You are hugging everything :lol:

Merge gians,start a family,Start a coalition against impact, Even try to recruit noodle so you can "surround" us.

It's hilarious how scared riot are of impact, to bad it wont help you guys :lol:

wait what? o_O i think you got that one a little mixed up haha

DeletedUser

You can usually spot the less intelligent monkeys in the tribe with how quick they respond...
It's funny to think how witty they believe they are, meanwhile the members with any sort of intelligence are putting together a decent flame/response/argument.

/me waits for the smarter bunch to post. :icon_wink:

edit: posted like a monkey and mis spelled shit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

To clear all doubts. XX did dominated East. Due to a few reason which one of me.
I trusted XX leaders on his words on a very unreasonable demand from me. Declared war on Rawr when frontlines wasnt even ready. At the same time a few frontline account went inactive. mnws/kfm left due to the mess we both created in East, it was a mistake. Impact was formed from the remaining of East. Those that we wanted and those that we didnt wanted. Back in east, we were trying to kick many players but we just didnt had the chance to as war was constantly on-going. XX gave Impact an NAP, not because they were stupid. They had no choice but to do it. theres no way to break into impact frontlines as we've organised ourself, stacked and getting ready for the new war. We then declared once we formed impact. Every single war we had from all direction except northeast.

tldr; xx won cause of the time given to them to prepare, too much wars going on at the same front and inactive frontlines on east.

DeletedUser

Riot! has a smaller family then gains did

just saying...

Wrong

Riot was bigger than the whole gians family so if the top branch of gians created riot family with riot then they would be a bigger family.

pro. revolt and riot vs gians glans g!ans etc

Not as many branches but they are a bigger family

DeletedUser100466

Wrong

Riot was bigger than the whole gians family so if the top branch of gians created riot family with riot then they would be a bigger family.

pro. revolt and riot vs gians glans g!ans etc

Not as many branches but they are a bigger family

sorry but who are you again :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A noob is a noob ,no matter if he put "Master" infront of his name :icon_wink:

The 'master' is at the end of his name, so not only are you a family tribe noob, but incapable of reading also.

Congrats.

Now can you please answer your phone I need some customer support for my Dell. Cheers.

DeletedUser100466

The 'master' is at the end of his name, so not only are you a family tribe noob, but a retard also.

Congrats.

Now can you please answer your phone I need some customer support for my Dell. Cheers.

Did i hit yours nerve :lol:
Go play peek a boo with your master

Deleted User - 10770065

The 'master' is at the end of his name, so not only are you a family tribe noob, but a retard also.

Congrats.

Your tribe name and picture suits you so much, you're a little baby.

DeletedUser105908

Congrats.

NZ, thank you so much.

I literally LOL'd for like 2mins after reading the first bit, and for another 5 or so after the last

hahahahaha

DeletedUser105462

Congrats.

woooooooooooooooow hahahahahahhaha

DeletedUser105276

Congrats.

oop....

DeletedUser

"I see hugggzzz..... they're everywhere!"

and that's how the world will end folks