How would you like to see TW

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dont feel a need for more than a lvl 20 HQ unless under attack to build the walls quickly,Even at start up while putting HQ in que theres always leftover resources to build troops . No matter how much you farm you always run out of resources . Therefore i dont feel anything over 20 is relevant

Slink, if your farming well then you should never run out of resources, and should have atleast 24 hour queues maintained in your troop buildings, and spend the rest on buildings.

Personally I never go above lvl 20 HQ either, but that's because I hate start-up and can't be bothered to farm a huge amount.

slinkiestwizard

lol when capable for start up ive run 100 farming runs at once, if you can build troops and are active its plausable, is this off topic?

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, for derailing this topic and make Blurk move it... Guess that is the end of this one...

DeletedUser

No need to be sorry, as you did what you had to do, when a topic like this derails like this...

DeletedUser

i think it would be awsome if we can mass troops in one village and attack or send them all at once

for example you send 3 full nukes to one village and you can merge and attack with them all together or just attack with them all separate from one village
it would change the way new colonies are formed and make the game more unpredicable
be kinda cool to have 30000k axes 5000 lc and say 1000 rams and cats all in one, but nobles still have to be done one at a time

DeletedUser

Try out Travian if you want 1 big army. Here with these amount of villages, it is just ridiculus if you can merge off armies..

DeletedUser

I'd like to see what villages are under attack/receiving support from me in the Player overview. Atm, you can see which of your villages are under attack and/or receiving support, but you can't see which villages of your target already have incomings unless you click on the village or you work with the map.

It would make carpet-bombing much easier.

DeletedUser

I only just understood what you meant by that.:icon_redface:
For all I know you just read it a second before. ;-)

But as this game is a derivative from the board game Die Siedler von Catan ( Settlers of Catan ), it could of course be an option in this game as well. But still, I think you have better games for things like that...

blurk

For all I know you just read it a second before. ;-)

But as this game is a derivative from the board game Die Siedler von Catan ( Settlers of Catan ), it could of course be an option in this game as well. But still, I think you have better games for things like that...

:3 Siedler

but i prefer Colonisation over Civ

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:3 Siedler

but i prefer Colonisation over Civ

/report off-topic. Infraction please!

*cough* Yeah.... erm... I'd like to see an ultimate objective that upon completion the world closes.

DeletedUser

/report off-topic. Infraction please!

*cough* Yeah.... erm... I'd like to see an ultimate objective that upon completion the world closes.

Any thoughts on how? No, not the infraction, the objective. Ever played Travian? That has a ultimate objective, where you build a Wonder of the World as a tribe. I did not like that too much though.

But yeah, there should be some defined goal. I still think it should be total world domination, but in a way, that it should be possible to really eliminate a player from a world.
You have another suggestion on this perhaps?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Any thoughts on how? No, not the infraction, the objective. Ever played Travian? That has a ultimate objective, where you build a Wonder of the World as a tribe. I did not like that too much though.

But yeah, there should be some defined goal. I still think it should be total world domination, but in a way, that it should be possible to really eliminate a player from a world.
You have another suggestion on this perhaps?

I'm not too sure to be honest. Perhaps when a tribe has 75% dominance of the total world (active players only, not including barbarians) can it be said to be over. How you would define 75% I don't know. By points, or by villages would have to be worked out - both have their downfalls.

For example if the whole of DNY built every village to 12355, they would suddenly be a whole lot closer to this dominance. If it was done by villages though, it would really favor builders as they can noble at an increased rate. Don't believe me on that count? Look at the first couple of players to reach 100 villages on this world - builders. "Freearth" or something like that was first I think.

DeletedUser

maybe an award system for personal and tribal
you have a link on the bottom of your tribe profile that players can see what you earned

say nobling the most actives in a month but make it all based on percentages so little tribes can have a shot at it