How would you look?

DVBBS

giphy.gif

Me cause i'm not in regime

tumblr_maur7oUSuq1r4gtxco6_500.gif

You act like your the only one to comment on us losing 1% dominance?
tumblr_mp1wwykbUB1rlfsw2o1_250.gif

DVBBS

me when connor realizes he threw away his world win to overcompensate for his tiny package

tumblr_lm0h4xOHGe1qdlkgg.gif

DeletedUser118416

Me when Chris realizes I never threw the world win away.
bragging-camp.gif

"To put others down in an attempt to gain attention, validation, or happiness shows how jealous you are of what they have. Even if you’re not jealous of what they have, you show that you’re unhappy with what you have when you intentionally offend them. How you treat others is a direct extension of how you feel about yourself, and when you try to make someone else feel bad or embarrassed of who they are, it’s deplorable."
http://thoughtcatalog.com/maddison-jensen/2013/10/6-irritating-things-insecure-people-do/

DVBBS

LOL, the fact that you sit around reading about what insecure people are like all day merely highlights your own insecurity. How much time did you work on that reply like 3 hours?

The reason I decided to insult you was because I think you have no loyalty; which you don't. And don't even try to say you are loyal because you've already proven to EVERYONE that you are not.

“Many of us fight for and boast our freedom of what is ultimately the ability to prove ourselves to other people. It is unfortunate that only a few of us are so free in our joy, we no longer feel the need to prove ourselves to anyone.”
Criss Jami

I've got nothing to prove to you; i'm already kicking your butts daily that's satisfactory to me.

my thoughts about connors village count:
about-to-go-down.gif

DeletedUser118416

Me laughing at Chris' rage reply. Got some insecurities mate, there are helplines available on Google if you need some advice on how to combat this.

tumblr_lm0h4xOHGe1qdlkgg.gif

Its okay Chris there is no need to be ashamed.
#Insecure

Come up with your own comebacks, please don't just take what I say and try and turn it back on me, be Original. Lame.
GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored-Nothing-to-do-Yawn-GIF.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DVBBS

at least i have a backbone. Where you gonna jump next when regime does something that makes the little princess vlad upset? There's no more gents & we sure as hell ain't taking you back.

traveling-the-world-on-a-budget-2.gif

P.S. you had to use my same gif lol? No backbone, No creativity you ain't going far mate.

DeletedUser118416

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Think you forget the whole reason I joined Destiny was to get away from merge. I didn't go from one tribe like Gents to join another exactly like it. Gents 2.0 #ThatSoGentsy.

10/10 for effort though Chris. Now you can climb back in the hole you came from.

DVBBS

lol connor you should have done your research.

Dest was formed as a result of a failed merge (ruffs) and if you were SOOO against merges you shouldn't have joined us initially. Therefore I come to the conclusion that you are not a loyal player - rather a whiney biatch.

and the only place i'm crawling is into your core baby.... prepare your body.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser118416

You would of thought Destiny would of learned from their mistakes then.

olive-thumbs-up.gif

#ThatSoGentsy

Think what you want about my loyalty, Dest would be nothing without me and Ald. I am not the only one who thinks that. Ooops.

DVBBS

connor there's no thinking about your loyalty - you are just known as disloyal because you have now twice betrayed your tribes this world lol.

And this is my last post to you as my good friend Oso pointed out - you can't argue with stupid.

tumblr_n70xpeJOBo1rf6o6xo1_500.gif

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

DeletedUser118416

Brainwashed to believe the lies Destiny continue to try and spout.

tumblr_memoeoTywl1qako3ko1_500.gif

Carry on being a sheep.

giphy.gif

Remember Oso is only where he is because of me... :)