How Y'all doing

DeletedUser124328

Hey, I was a member here and on The Exodus back in the day. I wanna say around 2010 or 2012? I was going by firelord for awhile, then as Bubbles, but I cant for the life of me remember how to get into those accounts. Anyways, OT seems every bit the same. That is, dead. I was just wondering if anyone I knew back then is still on, and how they've been for the last 8-10 years.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yo FIrelord.

I'm still me, nearing 30 and working my ass off as usual. Switch from petrochemicals to pharmaceuticals. Saving up money for a house now along with the 2 appartments I already have. No gf yet, maybe in another 10 years who knows, not really a priority either.

I've quit TW, awful game lately... Been mostly playing Totalwar, Civ or games from Paradox. And some Elder Scrolls Online lately.

Still active in local politics, it's good fun. I got some seats now but nothing major, not even getting paid for them yet. But next elections perhaps I'll score myself a small seat in some kind of council or whatever. Helped start a non-profit org in my town to support the local youths.

That's about it, how about you?

Michael Corleone.

most us old timers moved on as we got older. game i heard sucks ass even more now lol

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've changed so much since I was a teenager posting chainmail here to piss people off loll

I do miss the sense of wonder you have as a kid when you learn/experience new stuff. I need to be more curious and try to bring that feeling back