How you came up with your Nickname?

DeletedUser

I was watching a movie titled "Hot Boyz." Snoop Doggy Dog was in the movie drinking 40's and the such, and his name at the credits I noticed was CDogg. Sorry for stealing your name Snoopie!

The triple 6 is related to work, not the devil.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
*sigh*

Matt-moo is a nickname my little sister gave me when she was first trying to say my name. I'm Matt, and I like cows ^^ Look at my picture for w44.

DeletedUser

I can't really say how I came up with my nickname; it would be a rules violation.

btw is it a rules violation for saying something would have been a rules violation should you have said it??

DeletedUser44039

my nickname?? my friends used to say me rizky when i was a child so thats why...

DeletedUser

Lord Brutii(current alias I use most now)

Brutii comes from the roman military family named Brutus/Brutii depends on who you talk to regarding the name. Lord comes from this game's setting in the middle ages. Hence the name Lord Brutii.

DeletedUser

when i was 7 i first player noobscape (runescape) my mate was like hrmm what should i make your name and it came up as crazyjoshua =] i usually use the nick name pasteyy on most games know specially games like cod,combat arms ,battlefield 2=]

DeletedUser

When I was in the Army I was given a 50 Calibre rifle as my weapon. With the right conditions on any given day, this is a 1 mile killing machine. Go out and shoot one and you will see why I picked this name. There are no survivors:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well...Mines a bit pathetic but I love summer and somehow i came up with the 'Sun' part for my name and i used to like the idea of being a Lord or something that sounded cool and i thought and so when it came to joining i surprisingly couldnt be just "Sunlord" as it was taken so i called myself "Sunlord2"

So there...
Thats how it came along. xD

Legi0ns

Well i guess my named came from this, it all started with a Oath of Allegiance.This Oath spawned a Legion.This Legion proved a Legend. Once a Legion was an infantry unit consisting of heavily armed soldiers, equipped with shields, armor, helmets, spears and swords. there oath was devotion or loyalty to a person, group, or cause

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well i guess mine is just what it is as it is my surname and i couldnt think of anything else at the time lol

DeletedUser

i took over this account. and it turns out. zardex. is a bionicle!

woop (rollseyesdramatically)

this is his phail fan page. who'd do this?