How you do-ang!!

DeletedUser

i will agree that Rx4u is a good tribe, but RAID... Bah :| just so you know...

Side 1:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E

Timeframe: 16/11/2010 23:31:00 to 23/03/2011 08:23:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 622
Side 2: 1,399
Difference: 777

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,377,529
Side 2: 12,615,409
Difference: 7,237,880

chart

plus those deleted accounts, forced internals, and unmanned account they constantly change because nobody will take it seriously.. They don't realize YET.. but this war is already won :)

Well maybe if you believe the war is over I should come out of retirement and take an account off of Raids hands.

DeletedUser80195

Ill start by giving props to KD for making it this far in game.

Your antics and tactics are very commendable. (For the record you started the RAID/TDE way, we only did the PNP)

The mass account spamming and the planting of seeds within the tribe that members were going to deflect was classic and although it was held within the ranks of leadership, and contained. It did do a bit of sub-conscience damage on its own.

The you have effectively used the little tallent you have in that tribe to surpass its own capabilities. There is nothing great about anything you do now but what you had done early game was set your tribe up for this level of late success.

You are a greately untested tribe which prior to this war for world dominance had only lost less than 100 villages... I suspect a bit of stat padding in that arena how ever commendable.

What ever the case I give you two thums up for this level of success and as the day draws near for my return to grace.

I shoot you two birds......(Lumo and Vel) Nilla will get his chance...some day hopefully.

yes middle fingers high in the sky.

TDE/DEVILS or what ever you want to call yourselves, will not win this world but will go down in the pages of history.

Good luck to all parties involved

and as always my above views do not represent those of any member within Raid/Nob or any other tribes leadership.

Ill let my nukes do the talking upon my return.

My apologies to my beloved members of RAID.

DeletedUser80195

I forget at this point (because you've been threatening for so long) why do you have it out for me?

You have a yummy looking cluster of villages I cant wait to rename. :icon_biggrin:

But ultimately its your picture that's doing it for me....nothing personal eh.:lol: