How you do-ang!!

DeletedUser

I've always known T.D.E included a dog with three heads.

I didn't realize, up until now. that it was being led by someone who gets so excited that he runs around like a dog with two d---- !

Settle yourself down KD. I know it's awfully exciting when you get a nice little run on the stats, but this isn't the end, nor the beginning of the end, nor even the end of the beginning...

DeletedUser

I liked Rx4U. :D

But ~RAID~ isn't bad too.

Go ~RAID~!!

i will agree that Rx4u is a good tribe, but RAID... Bah :| just so you know...

Side 1:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E

Timeframe: 16/11/2010 23:31:00 to 23/03/2011 08:23:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 622
Side 2: 1,399
Difference: 777

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,377,529
Side 2: 12,615,409
Difference: 7,237,880

chart

plus those deleted accounts, forced internals, and unmanned account they constantly change because nobody will take it seriously.. They don't realize YET.. but this war is already won :)

DeletedUser

I've always known T.D.E included a dog with three heads.

I didn't realize, up until now. that it was being led by someone who gets so excited that he runs around like a dog with two d---- !

Settle yourself down KD. I know it's awfully exciting when you get a nice little run on the stats, but this isn't the end, nor the beginning of the end, nor even the end of the beginning...

Have not say that the end is near ;) but it is fun to see you angry when i show you the stat T.D.E vs NOB! + 115

DeletedUser

I've been angry twice in my entire history of playing TW. Neither occasion has had anything to do with your posts on PnP, T.D.E or even W39.

If you wish to continue painting a picture in your own mind of someone driven to such anger and exasperation that they are about to put a sledge-hammer through their PC, then fill your boots.... enjoy the fantasy, the reality is much less picturesque.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They don't realize YET.. but this war is already won :)

~RAID~ underwent huge changes and upheaval many, many times over recent months. It's a testamount to the members of ~RAID~ that the tribe is still is existence and have yet to concede major territory to the enemy.

Not only does ~RAID~ still exist but in due time will bounce back stronger.

Your ignorant comment above is exactly that, ignorant.

You do not see ~RAID~ members on these forums belittling T.D.E's efforts so far or trying to sweep the stats aside by pinning them down to the inactive frontline accounts being eaten by both sides. It's a level of respect. Our inactives are our problem and we respect that all enemy tribes will gun for easy frontline takes.

This war is a long way from over lufer07, a long, long way. Rome wasn't built in a day, nor was Rx4U and when I came back to help ~RAID~ I knew it would take some time. T.D.E have begun to creep into ~RAID~ owned continents but it's hardly a call for victory.

Also, do not pretend to know the inner workings of ~RAID~, you don't.

DeletedUser

Anabolic, do you know what? + 161 to T.D.E ;)

Dont be sad ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

OMG your a poopy face :)

Last edited by a moderator: