How you doing ?

DeletedUser

:) now that REB and ATEN are first and second at ranking who do you think it's better ?

REB ? cas it got more active players? and skilled?
ATEN ? haves the best cluster and good players .. ?

Every grate tribe had a war vs world !

But it's cool to take villages from the dyeing inactive members of your enemy tribe or your own mates too ! :D

PLS VOTE FOR THIS !!

Every tribe as individual to fight the rest of the world !

ATEN vs world --> wins/lose (why?)
REB vs world --> wins/lose (why?)
LOL vs world --> wins/lose (why?)
LWS vs world --> wins/lose (why?)
EleAud vs world --> wins/lose (why?)
SPQR vs world --> wins/lose (why?)

DeletedUser

ATEN vs world --> lose = I think REB it's better then ATen :D
REB vs world --> wins = Has the man has the power has the numbers !
LOL vs world --> wins = it has a chance (if 4-5 players are to be back)
LWS vs world --> lose = it can resist but not win :(
EleAud vs world --> lose = not a chance
SPQR vs world --> lose = not the single chance too :)

DeletedUser

Yeah dood, hooch is pure win.

Pizz is like eating all the crumb topping in the box after eating all the donuts, which in turn triples the win.

DeletedUser

ATEN vs world --> lose - not enough active team players
REB vs world --> lose - i would say win if i ever saw darkeangel and dutchwarrior take a decent enemy village. everyone else is pretty good tho
LOL vs world --> lose - barb eaters nothing more
LWS vs world --> lose - half of LWS are inactive or dont really play
EleAud vs world --> wins - coz im there ;)
SPQR vs world --lose - too small to pwn everyone

DeletedUser

ATEN vs world --> lose
REB vs world --> lose
LOL vs world --> lose
LWS vs world --> lose
EleAud vs world --> lose
SPQR vs world --> lose
Marlowdude vs world --> win

And lol at F31RNY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scholesy2005

REB vs world --> lose - i would say win if i ever saw darkeangel and dutchwarrior take a decent enemy village. everyone else is pretty good tho

because Eleaud takes so many enemy villages themselves don't they? I mean damn the alliance would lose with eleaud the enemy is lucky eleaud isn't near them, oh wait theres that K2 thats still sitting there......

DeletedUser

because Eleaud takes so many enemy villages themselves don't they? I mean damn the alliance would lose with eleaud the enemy is lucky eleaud isn't near them, oh wait theres that K2 thats still sitting there......

well personally when i attack LWS i try and get most people in the NW attacking, took me a while to get some people to attack exodus, but eventually happened, and @ the K2, AK should have alot of inbound attacks from EleAud.

DeletedUser

Lol i was attacking Exodus for ages, had a pretty good fight with him, the most fun fight i have ever had infact. I wish he still played like he did to be honest. But no offence to EleAud they are a bunch of lazy players except for the few of them like decrepidos, F31RNY and Jas24zzk.

You cant talk about attacking AK23X when Exodus is still in K3... you should have took him out ages ago.

DeletedUser

Lol i was attacking Exodus for ages, had a pretty good fight with him, the most fun fight i have ever had infact. I wish he still played like he did to be honest. But no offence to EleAud they are a bunch of lazy players except for the few of them like decrepidos, F31RNY and Jas24zzk.

You cant talk about attacking AK23X when Exodus is still in K3... you should have took him out ages ago.

he's stacked on k3, but we are working to get rid of him slowly.

DeletedUser7464

DarkeAngel has taken more enemy villages than all of EleAud combined in this war you pleb.

When EleAud get into double figures on the war stats for 2 weeks running then maybe we will listen to your baseless excuses.

DeletedUser

he's stacked on k3, but we are working to get rid of him slowly.

He was stacked in K12 with over 100k swords and spears and about 20k HC that didnt stop me, im one person who had about 700 villages in K12 at that time, EleAud altogether have loads in K13 and K3 im sure if you tried you could clear and noble all his villages in K3 in one night.