Howdy

DeletedUser

How's it going?

I figure every topic is now on topic, considering the world is closed.

DeletedUser

There is no topic, y'all no longer exist, this forum is a lie ;)

DeletedUser

Oh boy, any familiar faces around here? I'm guessing Apoc or UA ended up winning?

DeletedUser67005

Yeah, UA won.

I must say, I was excited when I saw a post in these forums. It's been over a week since we had one. :)

DeletedUser

It is going well for my self any one playing another world?

DeletedUser67005

Many in W18 quit in general.

I think BA-I formed in W53, but thats all I really know about.

DeletedUser

That's exciting, I was part of RED which turned into RKN which was a founding member of the UA. It's good to see we won: )

DeletedUser

oh man, I was thinking about this a couple weeks ago and thought about some little things that could've happened in the core to make it so much different. It's great how I was pretty young and thought I knew what I was doing.

DeletedUser

i used to be in a tribe that merged into a tribe that became another tribe related to UA, am glad we won =D

DeletedUser

Hotshot, you were a member of {K}, weren't you?

That is correct, I joined at the end of their excellence. Unfortunately I was too young to fully understand how tribes and adults work.. Edit - Since I was a leader for many crucial times in the core.

Go figure... now the student life has taken up all my time..

DeletedUser67005

Yes, no one has time for this game anymore.

Remember the old {K} vs AoO war? Good times. Really good times.

DeletedUser

Its been a while, W18.

It has been so long since I played here it seems, back in TWA-VK. Despite the negative attention UA recieves, it is nice to have been a part of the alliance that won this world.