Hows it going

DeletedUser

I'm undecided as of yet. Got college starting soon, but W45 just closed as well, so who knows :p

DeletedUser100590

Hmmm, i'll join a new world with you guys

Hey Lavim, if you want to join you'll have to add Orel and myself on Skype. My username is Nathan.-.Dave

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

DeletedUser58923

is this going to end up being like your last one orel? lol i most certainly hope not

DeletedUser

Unlike the last one, I'm actually handling recruitment with humbletree. No...questionable people :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Well, humbletree is fairly questionable. He gets up to some very strange things :icon_eek:. Nevertheless, I'm sure if we throw him in a crowd of normal people, the few faults they have will go unnoticed :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser100590

There, fixed it for you :)

I resent that, I always have good intentions :icon_cry:

On a side note, I hear that the person who took over my account once I quit was quite nasty so I apologise if he ever offended you. Just saying, wasn't me :icon_confused:

Well, humbletree is fairly questionable. He gets up to some very strange things :icon_eek:. Nevertheless, I'm sure if we throw him in a crowd of normal people, the few faults they have will go unnoticed :icon_wink:.

Don't tell them anything, I'm normal I swear! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You find very simple ways to annoy me don't you ... you checking to see if I'm doing my modding properly or something ? :p

DeletedUser51929

Silly Oscar bugging the moderators :3 Ohaider GE.^_^