Hows it going

monsterbro

Just wondering where everyone is the forums for w16 is dead now

monsterbro

in w56 busy doing MOD ont eh forums instead of spamming you are stopping the spamming

DeletedUser

Thanks, and yeah, I guess I am stopping the spamming now :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser37644

I'm playing 2 worlds.
One on the us sever and the other on w56 under a different name. I don't think I'll be making it very far on either worlds. I joined rather late and some of the players in the continent have 50k head start.

On w56 I attacked a player and he mentioned me 3 times in his tribe and their recruiter sent me an invite.

DeletedUser

The best part about tribalwars is joining an older world =)

DeletedUser100590

Skype-emoticons-44-nod.gif

It'd be nice to have some old friends play alongside us again :)

DeletedUser

I got him back into the modding rink now that he's back :icon_razz:. Now I'm making him a player again :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

Be sure to talk to me or him on skype, and we can run you through the process :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser100590

blimey its truscott! how are you mate been a long time :)

I'm good thank you Haza, It's been what, just over a year I think? I quit due to studies and then came back because the evil things finished and well... I couldn't keep away from your raw manliness :icon_eek:

And yeah, Or-el is teaching me to play properly this time as well :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh, you're hilarious Justin. Hilarious. I don't know how you can speak without people around you bursting into laughter. Way I hear it, they do, but I'm not sure it's because of your humor :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Hi Orel! We've missed your big mouth annoying amazing personality around the forums! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Almost as much as I've missed your over-large ego know-it-all mentality analyzing quotes post-by-post great friendship on these forums! :icon_razz:. Much though I'd love to chat with you though, I'm asking players if they'd like to join my premade, not looking to reminisce. So, undoubtedly though it may be that you're going to post some response, I'll go ahead and ignore it so I can keep looking for members 'round here :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh, I'm playing W55 now. People there haven't yet learned that I'm not going to let them beat me in an argument :lol: