HRV and LS Merge

DeletedUser

=HRV= - a well respected brute of a tribe that gets things done quickly with massive amounts of troops and well coordinated attacks. Excellent leadership, great tribemates, and plenty of beer to go around.

~LS~ - a quiet but strong tribe of fierce fighters. Not well known in the forums unless you are a Dust member and even then, it is a one sided conversation. Good coordination and excellent teamwork at all times.

The time has come for two great teams to join as one. HRV and LS have been friends and loyal allies for quite some time now and we have decided to join our forces and come under one name.

The Lost Soldiers of Hrvati

We in ~LS~ are proud to be able to join the fighting force of the Hrvati drinking team and know that we will have a good time fighting by their side.

Short and sweet, just my style :lol::lol:

Let the flaming, congrats, groaning, and general tom-foolery begin!!! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Will the tribe name change?

Sorry, Im not sure if the soldiers of HRvati was a declaration of name change or not.

DeletedUser

+1 For the congrats

This takes us one step closer to world war :)

DeletedUser

Congratz, glad to see it happen guys (and gals) :icon_biggrin:

Seagryfn

Two great and noble tribes that have always worked well as a team.
Congratulations on the marriage.
Will there be a honeymoon? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

great a smaller target :)

er... smaller?

Congrats on the merge. Only good thing that could possibly come out from this in my point of view is that we find the inactives in ~LS~ and some in =HRV=. So there is basically nothing good in this merge for us. But great for you! :icon_wink:

Ah well.. Good luck and again, congrats.

DeletedUser

It also nearly doubles the length of the border w/ C2....... just saying
;)

DeletedUser

Finally we will play this game in same tribe as our friends from ~LS~ even we worked as same tribe before....but now will be offical :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh thank god! It's just another merge! phew... :icon_cool:

I thought someone might have actually declared on another tribe that could actually pose a challenge :icon_eek:

Actually... factually... merges ftw!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we told you can't you remember i know there was a big party with a lot of beer and most people forgot what happened so maybe your one of them

DeletedUser

Oh thank god! It's just another merge! phew... :icon_cool:

I thought someone might have actually declared on another tribe that could actually pose a challenge :icon_eek:

Actually... factually... merges ftw!

Oh the irony of this post now :lol:.

DeletedUser

haha yea, i bet sharkey face palmed when he saw that other thread :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yeah. lol, he should be a little embarrased when he nexts posts :lol: