</html>

VillageSidebar.html coding:

<html>

<body>

<iframe src="Villages.html" width="9%" height="100%" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe src="main.html" width="90%" height="100%" name="A"></iframe>

</body>

</html>

So, is this legal to use or not? I have looked through the forums and the FAQ and didn't find any answers. It is like the same as having the overview of all villages open and making them open in tabs; however, this makes it so you can go through villages without having to change tabs. Just asking for some clarification.

Also, i wasn't sure if this should be in the scripts questions sub-forum, so if this should, can you move this thread there.

DeletedUser

No responses make me sense that it is legal to use this. I'll give one more week then i will start using it.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

sounds like it emulates premium features

so probably not allowed

Premium feature of what? Using a script? There is no premium feature without scripts that can do what i coded above. I don't know if there is a script that can even do the same thing.

Upvote 0

twenty-five

No responses make me sense that it is legal to use this. I'll give one more week then i will start using it.

Firstly this is a bad attitude to have, there is a support system in place to assist in avoiding breaking the rules. The forums aren't particularly active and most people aren't going to care about this so getting a reply here isn't particularly likely.

Anyway, you said it yourself why it mimics premium features. (In this use case) It allows switching between villages more easily, which non-premium doesn't have. With premium you have access to a drop down selection of villages, but non-premium requires returning to the overview. I doubt it would be legal however you were to use it though, given the quickbar is a premium feature to assist in linking pages more easily (although I don't think scripts would work properly in iframes, but that's not really important) and that's precisely what sort of thing you'd be using this for.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Firstly this is a bad attitude to have, there is a support system in place to assist in avoiding breaking the rules. The forums aren't particularly active and most people aren't going to care about this so getting a reply here isn't particularly likely.

Sorry about the attitude, it wasn't trying to be that way. There was nothing about contacting them about html coding (only of javascripts).

Anyway, you said it yourself why it mimics premium features. (In this use case) It allows switching between villages more easily, which non-premium doesn't have. With premium you have access to a drop down selection of villages, but non-premium requires returning to the overview. I doubt it would be legal however you were to use it though, given the quickbar is a premium feature to assist in linking pages more easily (although I don't think scripts would work properly in iframes, but that's not really important) and that's precisely what sort of thing you'd be using this for.

It doesn't mimics premium features. It is like having your overviews on one tab then opening a new tab with the selected village; however, it allows you to still be able to switch to village without change tabs (premium accounts cannot do this because they can only go one village left or right of the current selected village). It is like having a tab in your browser for each village.

EDIT:

Also, you can move around with bookmark bar instead of a quick bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

twenty-five

I don't play at the minute, but there's something you can click on premium accounts to get a drop down of villagee. This is mimicking that in some way. Its not exactly the same, but it doesnt need to be. You're annoying and going to keep saying its not though obviously so I'm done here. Send in a ticket.

Also standard browser features aren't the same as doing that sort of thing.

Edit: I can't find any rule about mimicking prem now, there used to be one I think. Anyway still send a ticket, its the only way you'll get your answer. As for its only for JavaScript, nah ticket system can help with anything you are unsure of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I don't play at the minute, but there's something you can click on premium accounts to get a drop down of villagee. This is mimicking that in some way. Its not exactly the same, but it doesnt need to be. You're annoying and going to keep saying its not though obviously so I'm done here. Send in a ticket.

I sent in a ticket.

Also standard browser features aren't the same as doing that sort of thing.

Is opening tabs for each village the same as standard feature? Yes. This just makes it so it opens it in the same tab in which is the same as having bookmarks for each village.

Upvote 0