Hubris DSL war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Cause another tribe dislikes Hubris makes it DSL getting help.

Temp wants to eat 2Hard and hubris. does that make it DSL fault?

What i find curious is that you message Tristin. trying to get another tribe against DSL?

DeletedUser

I find nothing curious here I just find you all disgusting. I am putting myself in a forum time out on this thread before someone does it for me.

DeletedUser

Cause another tribe dislikes Hubris makes it DSL getting help.

Temp wants to eat 2Hard and hubris. does that make it DSL fault?

What i find curious is that you message Tristin. trying to get another tribe against DSL?

I have talked to Tristin since I started this game about 4 weeks ago. Read what he said... they aren't joining in now to eat the leftovers, they were involved from the beginning. DSL planned this with them, pretty clear from what Tristin said.

DeletedUser

I hate (love) to be the bearer of bad news but im assuming by take he means people leaving hubris and joining temp.... cause there is like one noble on a hubris mem in temp... and if that is the case im pretty sure we didnt have anything to do with them leaving hubris and joining temp.... other than winning.... (Disclaimer: that last comment was purely based on observations of war stats to date)

DeletedUser

I have talked to Tristin since I started this game about 4 weeks ago. Read what he said... they aren't joining in now to eat the leftovers, they were involved from the beginning. DSL planned this with them, pretty clear from what Tristin said.

:eek:

I guess we should set up shared forum and cordinate with them, Thanks for the news

DeletedUser

I hate (love) to be the bearer of bad news but im assuming by take he means people leaving hubris and joining temp.... cause there is like one noble on a hubris mem in temp... and if that is the case im pretty sure we didnt have anything to do with them leaving hubris and joining temp.... other than winning.... (Disclaimer: that last comment was purely based on observations of war stats to date)

we are aware that some members went to Temp from Hubris... the question was why they were coordinating fakes and attacks with DSL... his answer, we have been a part of this from the beginning.

DSL is really going to deny it? Wow, I was kidding when I said how embarrassing... is it really that embarrassing?

rtwrt

Im in DSL and i dont know anything about Temp. I hadnt even heard of them until you brought them up.

DeletedUser

we are aware that some members went to Temp from Hubris... the question was why they were coordinating fakes and attacks with DSL... his answer, we have been a part of this from the beginning.

DSL is really going to deny it? Wow, I was kidding when I said how embarrassing... is it really that embarrassing?

Not denying anything, just figured we would have a shared forum. I aint involved in the hubris war. and only know snaperay the beast from that tribe. lol

DeletedUser

Someone should tell the duke of Temp then, because he certainly seems to think your working together... if I was DSL I would be pretty mad they were taking villages from a tribe I worked so hard to take down!

[spoil]
TristinSentath today at 02:49
You don't think*
TristinSentath today at 02:49
We were going to be part of it from the start.
I took 4 members from hubris.

You did think i did my part in saving who i could?
Byronic Hero today at 02:48
just figured out that you were helping DSL... yeah. jeez, talk about ganging up on a tribe that is already down, I thought more highly of you...
TristinSentath today at 02:44
We have had you guys red for days.
Your trying to tell me you just figured that out now?

Have you looked at 2Hard tribal file lately?
Byronic Hero today at 02:24
Are you guys joining in with DSL to attack us?

This is from one of your guys, timed with fakes from DSL

Command
Origin Player: Deltar Q
Village: Deltar Qs village (651|454) K46
Destination Player: Byronic Hero
Village: 002 (658|440) K46
Arrival: Jan 03, 2011 05:35:18:763
Arrival in:
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

seeing how Temp took a village from DSL as well. i am confused

DeletedUser

I didnt deny anything... i am well aware of the hoppers however im just saying i wasnt aware of any coordination... there very well might have been, and its not embarrassing for me lol ^^

DeletedUser

under the table lamb its on a need to know basis ofc and you and me and the rest of dsl dont know about it....

but yea a shared forum would be a good idea lol

DeletedUser

i think we should set that up

Anyone with forum privs set it up please??

Ohh wait this is the wrong forums. nevermind

DeletedUser

I find nothing curious here I just find you all disgusting. I am putting myself in a forum time out on this thread before someone does it for me.
am i the only one with deja vu?

lets stop all of this pointless bickering about your failed merger with dsl shall we? we tried, as did you. it didn't work. you blame us and we think you're insane :icon_rolleyes: opinions involved aren't going to change. you seem to have sold your line nicely to the nubs following you so is there any need to labour it here where people can think for themselves? you do yourself no favours.

the war you brought them then bailed out of is not looking bright for them right now. it might be a three way thing (and hubris i do credit with holdng up well under fire, apart from their duke) but 2hard are not a major opposition and rim are a large tribe so are away organising something for a week or so. they are distant and hubris and 2hard are near so it doesn't bode well for the little folk tbh. takes us a few hours to noble from you and them 2 days to reach us just to hit def...you do the maths. well done on bringing this to them when we parted, even after the nonesense and the failed merger, on good terms as we believed.

DeletedUser

LOL thats a first :lol: i have known how people in DSL came up with attacking Hubris after its done though if we did decide to gang up on you guys wouldnt you find all of us a bit more prepared.

:icon_rolleyes: post his message then

DeletedUser57199

Well I guess we won.. if you can even call it that.

So much for group of warriors... What a pathedic war. Mod can you close this thread.
prema ban my forum account while your at it...

after the war stats get posted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Farewall chase. So much for you sticking around with Hubris eh? You run when you need to like everyone else, as you like to say.

Edit: Twstats finally updated :D >>>>>>

gothbaby Left 03rd January 2011 - 07:06 1,179

girl-you-crazy.gif

DeletedUser95858

As I go through my closet... Should I choose the leather boots, Leather pumps or my nasty gym sweaty Reeboks to chew on?

Dinner has been served and and they say with a nice Bearnaise leather tastes of Chicken... I'll let you all know some other time.

Jan 03 06:36 gothbaby joined the tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.