Hubris DSL war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57199

Well, it was...:icon_confused: while it lasted.
A hollow victory to end a hollow war.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Hubris

Timeframe: 26/12/2010 00:00:00 to 03/01/2011 07:31:25

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 24
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 286,221
Side 2: 174,905
Difference: 111,316

chart

[/spoil]

Special thanks to Chase for making this so easy while having us believe it to be so difficult.
But in the end it doesnt even matter.

DeletedUser

Attacker: The Last Hashshashin
Origin: The Ninja Terrorist (638|384) K36

Quantity: 0 0 8676 75 2856 0 275 19 0 0
Losses: 0 0 8676 23 2856 0 275 19 0 0

Defender: Dr Chase
Destination: ThunderStruck! (623|388) K36

How did that feel?

Attacker: The Last Hashshashin
Origin: The Ninja Terrorist (646|396) K36

Quantity: 0 0 7597 0 3058 0 252 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 7597 0 3058 0 252 0 0 1

Defender: Dr Chase

and that one, that was before i couldn't get a sitter. I can go on forever. Not from me personally but my tribe. Hell i think not two minutes ago one of my guys got a snipe :)

Thanks Dank for helping with clearing.

DeletedUser

So nice of everyone to talk about me so nicely while im not looking :D
Obviously some people, don't understand that sometimes people say things, just to confuse them.
I rarely even read the forums, for all the whinning it produces.
I took in some Hubris members.
Big deal.
They know a lost cause when they see it.
Are we working with DSL?
Does it really matter.
The outcome would have been the same either way.
Temp who?
Never heard of them.
Just some Rim tribe.
What i hear, is people trying to make excuses for getting creamed, hands down.

I'm so excited people are talking about me. Yawn!!!

DeletedUser

I will add this... fairclb
The only reason you did not get rimmed was I LET YOU LIVE.
You were getting nobled and i gave you time to move out of our K.
You should be kissing my butt not trying to make me look bad.

DeletedUser

I will add this... fairclb
The only reason you did not get rimmed was I LET YOU LIVE.
You were getting nobled and i gave you time to move out of our K.
You should be kissing my butt not trying to make me look bad.

I apologize if you see this as a slight to you... it certainly was not intended that way. But, I was merely stating the facts as they were presented. If it embarrasses Temp and/or DSL then maybe you should reconsider your alliances?

You are absolutely correct, when I had my week and a half old village you stepped in and gave me time to move before it was nobled. That was kind of you..

darkaniken2

So let me ask, is this war really over? I see Hubris has not disbanded...

DeletedUser

No the war isn't over, I'm not sure where that all came from, i think because their leader quit the tribe again, but then did rejoin shortly after.

DeletedUser

Hubris isnt disbanded its leader chase just ran away again and decided to rejoin :icon_rolleyes: i wonder what she will blame again for her own members to not be as crazy as her :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I apologize if you see this as a slight to you... it certainly was not intended that way. But, I was merely stating the facts as they were presented. If it embarrasses Temp and/or DSL then maybe you should reconsider your alliances?

You are absolutely correct, when I had my week and a half old village you stepped in and gave me time to move before it was nobled. That was kind of you..

Even if we are working together why would it be embarrassing, we're just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

DeletedUser

i can feel your pain man you lost your 3k villages...

Michael Corleone.

All I can say is that you guys give in a little too easily to Chase's lies, drama, and attention seeking. :lol:

Good work DSL, finish 'em off.

earthquake girl

Seriously?! That's all you have to say here?

How can you have been reading this entire thread, yet have done nothing about Chase's personal insults or her cursing? You're all over MY ass every time you even THINK I might have done something wrong, yet you allow her insults to other people to stand?

You have NO problem deleting my posts, and those of others, while privately mailing us about how we were "inappropriate" when we didn't even break the rules and earn a warning, much less an infraction. You took offense to my comment in PM that I think you show favoritism, and so I even apologized thinking that I had been hasty in my assessment. Yet, looking through this thread, as well as others on this board, I see that I'm not alone in this assumption.

Aren't you supposed to be moderating this forum in a fair and unbiased manner? I'm rather tired of seeing Chase abuse and insult people, call them liars, post inane and ridiculous barrages of crap that amount to nothing more than spam, and then when she's given what she deserves by others, she's defended by YOU, the moderator.

Do your job right, man. If you can't do that, then someone else needs to.

Until then, I shall feel free to be abusive, call people names, and say things like "shit" because I know for a fact you've now read Chase doing all of these things and have taken no action against her for it. So, the way I see it... if it's cool for her to do, then it's cool for us to do.

DeletedUser

Seriously?! That's all you have to say here?

How can you have been reading this entire thread, yet have done nothing about Chase's personal insults or her cursing? You're all over MY ass every time you even THINK I might have done something wrong, yet you allow her insults to other people to stand?

You have NO problem deleting my posts, and those of others, while privately mailing us about how we were "inappropriate" when we didn't even break the rules and earn a warning, much less an infraction. You took offense to my comment in PM that I think you show favoritism, and so I even apologized thinking that I had been hasty in my assessment. Yet, looking through this thread, as well as others on this board, I see that I'm not alone in this assumption.

Aren't you supposed to be moderating this forum in a fair and unbiased manner? I'm rather tired of seeing Chase abuse and insult people, call them liars, post inane and ridiculous barrages of crap that amount to nothing more than spam, and then when she's given what she deserves by others, she's defended by YOU, the moderator.

Do your job right, man. If you can't do that, then someone else needs to.

Until then, I shall feel free to be abusive, call people names, and say things like "shit" because I know for a fact you've now read Chase doing all of these things and have taken no action against her for it. So, the way I see it... if it's cool for her to do, then it's cool for us to do.

um.... you do realize you dont see when he gives others infractions right? :icon_neutral:

to counter your post, for each 1 of chase's posts, there has been around 10 posts ragging on her. so try getting off chase's ass and talk about the others who are doing exactly what you say here and are not named "chase". or do you have a blind spot for them? :icon_rolleyes:

earthquake girl

um.... you do realize you dont see when he gives others infractions right? :icon_neutral:

to counter your post, for each 1 of chase's posts, there has been around 10 posts ragging on her. so try getting off chase's ass and talk about the others who are doing exactly what you say here and are not named "chase". or do you have a blind spot for them? :icon_rolleyes:

Um, duh?

I've been around here long enough to know that if he had handed out infractions to her when they were deserved, she'd be temporarily banned by now. Also, perhaps you've missed this, but Chase has egged most of these people on and started most of the arguments on this forum with her bizarre, illogical ramblings.

And why would I bother getting on someone else's ass about how they treat Chase? I couldn't really care less what people say to each other on ANY forum.

What I *do* care about is that everyone be treated equally. And this is not the case here.

DeletedUser

I did get PUNISHED. Lost my damn job and everything over you and your tribe. But that is okay i am done with the chickens of 53 for now. So just rage on, you are the ones making me infamous now, before i was just famous. I won't be back to this thread.

Michael Corleone.

Honestly nobody ever heard of you up until this world where you made yourself look like a complete fool. :icon_confused:

earthquake girl

I did get PUNISHED. Lost my damn job and everything over you and your tribe. But that is okay i am done with the chickens of 53 for now. So just rage on, you are the ones making me infamous now, before i was just famous. I won't be back to this thread.

Noooooooo, you lost your position as a moderator because you lacked the self control necessary to conduct yourself in a fashion that would not break the rules and cause you to be an embarrassment. You became a liability.

Blaming others for your actions is a childish thing to do. When you screw up, take your lumps and learn a lesson. Don't blame others for your own failings.

Also, what Corleone said. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.