Awwww.

***momm gives the hencher a big huggelz, and a chocolate chip cookie***

momm

Henchman

Contributing Poster
Awwww.

***momm gives the hencher a big huggelz, and a chocolate chip cookie***

momm
mmm, huggles and cookies :icon_biggrin: *wait, momm's a lady, right? I don't hug men I don't know, unless I get liquored up first*

momm

mmm, huggles and cookies :icon_biggrin: *wait, momm's a lady, right? I don't hug men I don't know, unless I get liquored up first*
Y'know, to be honest, this has tormented me in a very small way since I was a very small child. I remember sitting in my oldest sister's room, on her orange shag carpet (for those few of you old enough to remember what I am talking about, yes, I mean that orange shag carpet) listening to the Beatles. She declared my older sister's song to be Strawberry Fields Forever, but for me, since my nickname was Jo-Jo, of course I got Get Back. Which was actually released well before I was born, but since my oldest sister was such a flower child... Teehee, I actually remember watching her embroider her bellbottoms, and she was an incredible sister. But I kinda hate her for giving me that song.

momm

Henchman

Contributing Poster
(...)She declared my older sister's song to be Strawberry Fields Forever, but for me, since my nickname was Jo-Jo, of course I got Get Back. (..)
That's a good song, I would not hate her for it. Be careful with the hugging though, blodyx is sorta territorial :scout::scout:

momm

/me slips blodyx a little tongue

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think I might be good with blodyx, Henchie, very sweet. How much? :icon_wink:

momm

Soul Breaker

I'll abstain myself from commenting in such a thread for the obvious gayness...erm, I mean, the obvious reasons.

You can have him all for yourself Dom

blodyx

Its a good thing i sometimes search for if someone posted with blodyx in the post. Hard to believe what you might find :icon_redface:

Hench, get back inside and do the dishes, break is over!!!

dominyk92

Ya :/, I had pretty much the same sig as you for a while, then the entire site went to German, and while I speak a little german, It confused me, so been hunting an English sig site since, but they're aren't too many around :(

beer.man.

guys im from w23 and im interested to know what you can tell me about henchman...

is he really all that? or are you good freinds?