DeletedUser

Awwww.

***momm gives the hencher a big huggelz, and a chocolate chip cookie***

momm

DeletedUser9021

Awwww.

***momm gives the hencher a big huggelz, and a chocolate chip cookie***

momm

mmm, huggles and cookies :icon_biggrin: *wait, momm's a lady, right? I don't hug men I don't know, unless I get liquored up first*

DeletedUser

IfYouNeedAGreatBigHug.jpg

For you Henchy :D :lol:

DeletedUser

mmm, huggles and cookies :icon_biggrin: *wait, momm's a lady, right? I don't hug men I don't know, unless I get liquored up first*

Y'know, to be honest, this has tormented me in a very small way since I was a very small child. I remember sitting in my oldest sister's room, on her orange shag carpet (for those few of you old enough to remember what I am talking about, yes, I mean that orange shag carpet) listening to the Beatles. She declared my older sister's song to be Strawberry Fields Forever, but for me, since my nickname was Jo-Jo, of course I got Get Back. Which was actually released well before I was born, but since my oldest sister was such a flower child... Teehee, I actually remember watching her embroider her bellbottoms, and she was an incredible sister. But I kinda hate her for giving me that song.

momm

DeletedUser9021

(...)She declared my older sister's song to be Strawberry Fields Forever, but for me, since my nickname was Jo-Jo, of course I got Get Back. (..)

That's a good song, I would not hate her for it. Be careful with the hugging though, blodyx is sorta territorial :scout::scout:

DeletedUser

/me slips blodyx a little tongue

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think I might be good with blodyx, Henchie, very sweet. How much? :icon_wink:

momm

DeletedUser

I had my intimate night with henchman long ago - no thanks for round 2

DeletedUser

I'll abstain myself from commenting in such a thread for the obvious gayness...erm, I mean, the obvious reasons.

You can have him all for yourself Dom

DeletedUser

Its a good thing i sometimes search for if someone posted with blodyx in the post. Hard to believe what you might find :icon_redface:

Hench, get back inside and do the dishes, break is over!!!

silvereclipes

Aye, Henchy always was a bit of a tiger ;).

Silver, I notice your sig is in German, If you want something similar to mine, This site is pretty good -
http://cantevencode.com/tw/

yeah for some reason this sig is screwy was in English now its in German go figure an thanks will take a look at those may find something way better.

DeletedUser

Ya :/, I had pretty much the same sig as you for a while, then the entire site went to German, and while I speak a little german, It confused me, so been hunting an English sig site since, but they're aren't too many around :(

DeletedUser

guys im from w23 and im interested to know what you can tell me about henchman...

is he really all that? or are you good freinds?