Hug a Henchman!

DeletedUser9021

I don't want to know how you found out this one:p

LoT! Bloody hell man, you had me worried for months. I was afraid you were seriously ill or worse. Good to see you are alive :icon_biggrin:

Lemme know if you want back in, ok?

DeletedUser

I don't want to know how you found out this one:p

Lmao, Well when we aren't throwing insults at each other, We get on pretty well :D. Since I've stopped dealing with diplomacy, Our relationship has improved massively XD, Perhaps I shouldn't give up the day job just yet :p.

guys im from w23 and im interested to know what you can tell me about henchman...

is he really all that? or are you good freinds?

Lets be honest, He rid world 6 of Shevar, That pretty much makes him overlord and general god of world 6 in my books :D

DeletedUser9021

Lmao, Well when we aren't throwing insults at each other, We get on pretty well :D. Since I've stopped dealing with diplomacy, Our relationship has improved massively XD, Perhaps I shouldn't give up the day job just yet :p.

Lets be honest, He rid world 6 of Shevar, That pretty much makes him overlord and general god of world 6 in my books :D

I am so quoting you on that :lol:

DeletedUser

so what good words can i squize about henchman?

PS i hated the music the lupo was alot better:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so what good words can i squize about henchman?

PS i hated the music the lupo was alot better:icon_rolleyes:

what's your point in all of this?...if I'm not mistaken you are from w23...just trust him...if he is there to help you...he will,never judge his decision...I've spent some time with him and he always thinks for the best of all...that's all there is to know...

lt181

guys im from w23 and im interested to know what you can tell me about henchman...

is he really all that? or are you good freinds?

Henchman is one of the better players on W6, as well as one of the most respected.

It's in your interests to get on his "good side".

DeletedUser

why would you want to hug Hench?? Just look at his pic!! :icon_eek:

im only joking :icon_razz: