Hug a Henchman!

DeletedUser9021

It's a proven fact, I am an attention whore. I love having my own thread XD

DeletedUser

Ngh, I'd rather have momm do a sleep-over party :icon_biggrin:

/me blushes, while packing up her Pink Panther PJ's and nail polish collection and skipping over to Henchie's house

momm <---- just loves a pajama party

DeletedUser

/me blushes, while packing up her Pink Panther PJ's and nail polish collection and skipping over to Henchie's house

momm <---- just loves a pajama party

your going to paint his nails and toenails momm? what about do his hair and put make up on him?

momm is gona make hench a sexy women :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh, dear. I actually figured we'd paint our own toenails - I set a very firm boundary when it comes to other people's feet. ***shudders***

After our toenails dry, though, I think we should play Twister (note that it is the stocking-foot game). Of course, Twister with only two players isn't nearly as much fun, now, is it? So I think Henchie needs to invite some more guests.....

momm <---- wonders if we should make chocolate chip cookies or nachos

DeletedUser9021

Oh, dear. I actually figured we'd paint our own toenails - I set a very firm boundary when it comes to other people's feet. ***shudders***

After our toenails dry, though, I think we should play Twister (note that it is the stocking-foot game). Of course, Twister with only two players isn't nearly as much fun, now, is it? So I think Henchie needs to invite some more guests.....

momm <---- wonders if we should make chocolate chip cookies or nachos

How about some Cannonball Adderley, white wine (French, Loire Valley), and maybe strawberries?

And you can tell me something about yourself :)

DeletedUser

How about some Cannonball Adderley, white wine (French, Loire Valley), and maybe strawberries?

And you can tell me something about yourself :)
Then you can sit there and nod, and hope she doesn't ask about what she just said? <.<

DeletedUser9021

Then you can sit there and nod, and hope she doesn't ask about what she just said? <.<

There's actually a great trick for doing that, but it's a guy thing. If I'd tell you, they'd all be mad :icon_wink: