Hug a Henchman!

DeletedUser

There's actually a great trick for doing that, but it's a guy thing. If I'd tell you, they'd all be mad :icon_wink:

:lol::lol: Tis the way I survived going to my food tech lessons for 2 years tbh :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There's actually a great trick for doing that, but it's a guy thing. If I'd tell you, they'd all be mad :icon_wink:

it just means I have a reason to beat all my ex's up with a wooden spoon.. so do tell :p

DeletedUser

How about some Cannonball Adderley, white wine (French, Loire Valley), and maybe strawberries?

And you can tell me something about yourself :)

My counteroffer is some Siouxsie Sioux, ice cold Coronas, and of course, limes.

And I remain a woman of mystery. =)

momm

DeletedUser

sounds like an awesome night :icon_eek:

Soz, scarface, but I'm a simple girl with simple tastes. A truly low maintenance chickie who would rather keep things real, and finds any type of pretense to be completely revolting.

momm

DeletedUser

Soz, scarface, but I'm a simple girl with simple tastes. A truly low maintenance chickie who would rather keep things real, and finds any type of pretense to be completely revolting.

momm

we need more women like you in the world Momm

what is pretense? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser9021

My counteroffer is some Siouxsie Sioux, ice cold Coronas, and of course, limes.

And I remain a woman of mystery. =)

momm

What about some Creedence, a handful of Grolsch bottles, and the movie Easy Rider?

DeletedUser

What about some Creedence, a handful of Grolsch bottles, and the movie Easy Rider?

I have actually never seen Easy Rider, and have been meaning to watch it for ages. So that sounds good to me.

I do think you should come over to my little cottage on the beach, though. That way, after the movie, we can cuddle up on the hammock and look at the stars while we listen to the ocean....

momm

DeletedUser9021

I have actually never seen Easy Rider, and have been meaning to watch it for ages. So that sounds good to me.

I do think you should come over to my little cottage on the beach, though. That way, after the movie, we can cuddle up on the hammock and look at the stars while we listen to the ocean....

momm

Sounds like a plan to me. How's the weather? In case we get cold in that hammock :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sounds like a plan to me. How's the weather? In case we get cold in that hammock :icon_wink:

i was just going to ask that because it could be one really cold weather, unless Momm is one of the lucky ones to live in a warm area :icon_razz:

Mick876

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

The Masked Henchman Is Back!!!!

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Indeed, I was going to mention it in the Order vs RM thread, but thought Blurk would have my nuts for it, so I refrained :lol:.

Nice to see it back with you Hench.

DeletedUser9021

Indeed, I was going to mention it in the Order vs RM thread, but thought Blurk would have my nuts for it, so I refrained :lol:.

Nice to see it back with you Hench.

I have temporarily returned as head duke of RMC, so the mask was called for. Thanks for noticing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hench did you change it back within the last 5 mins? because i swear when i replied here you had the other pic

DeletedUser

It is always warm with a refreshing breeze on the beaches of K89, lolz. That is why the hot native men are always running around naked, you see.

momm

DeletedUser

*hug*

(Blurk I know it, but I felt like necro bumping this one)