HuG K76

DeletedUser

In my second attempt to lead a successful tribe here in K76, I've decided create HuG. A HuG loving tribe! Nah, I play, we love war! I've played for 2 years on and off and I know a few things. We'll be accepting experienced players and newbs. We'll have guides set up for the newer players and even some for the old. We will be based in K76, BUT we will accept anyone in the world. The only thing we ask is they relocate to K76. We'll only send invites to people in K76 though, unless you send me a message ingame about relocating :p.

Requirement's to Join

1 - You must be able to be online at least 3-5 hours a day.
2 - Have some social skills.
3 - Know posting in the forum is very important!

See it's not that hard! O'yeah, we are not associated with HuGZ ! in anyway. Even though Ace loves me! Don't forget to message AKA Jack ingame!

Last edited by a moderator:

lethal.

Would It not help if you told everyone your in game name so they know who to contact?

DeletedUser

you do know that Gunz/~PC~ own K76 right?

You're kidding right? Has I stated before I have nothing but good feeling about Gunz, and plus, I could care less if they did or didn't. And Gunz should also watch out for PC ;)

DeletedUser

Do you realize that PC and Gunz are allies, and good ones at that. You wont get K76. I will promise you that.

DeletedUser

Do you realize that PC and Gunz are allies, and good ones at that. You wont get K76. I will promise you that.

I'm pretty sure ~PC~ has the track record for diplomacy breeches, including several with us :icon_redface: