Hugging

• Thread starter Indecisive Nubzz
  • Start date

DeletedUser

it would seem i struck a nerve their nubzz...relax! you need to watch your blood pressure before it explodes and make you cross eyed!...no need to be upset..just having a bit of fun poking at ya...:icon_biggrin:

You've been around since my t-rex was a pup.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

I LoL... every time I came across Indecisive Nubzz and xxstealthyxx, back to back arguments and post. You guys are entertainment in the forums. =)

And that just gave me an idea suggestion for TW. To create an Arena System, just a 1 on 1, just a small MAP for entertainment purposes and to test whose the best! Might as well make it faster speed than the current world. =)

On Topic: I wonder... What will happen if everyone just HUGS!? (Well, if you've seen the Hunger Games All Parts, you'll get an idea) Probably this world will not end. ^_^

DeletedUser

lol love the incoming their Nubzz...but nice try!

I sent a few attacks out, mixed with a few minor nukes as I'm converting two villages to defense as they are slow burners. How many incoming you got? Did you get your tagger out?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

I sent a few attacks out, mixed with a few minor nukes as I'm converting two villages to defense as they are slow burners. How many incoming you got? Did you get your tagger out?

- Nubzz

always nubzz! my tagger works just fine! thanks for asking..lol

DeletedUser84793

No problem mate, don't call for support :(

- Nubzz

I dont need to nubzz...just so you know im not one of those players who panic's over a few thousand incomings..lol i can handle this just fine and dont need support...but thanks for at least giving me something to do..i was getting bored over here...but with that being said..can one of you manage to at least send me a noble train..this way i would at least feel im gonna kill something out of all this garbage that was sent...i would at least like to kill me some nobles...thanks pal!

DeletedUser

I dont need to nubzz...just so you know im not one of those players who panic's over a few thousand incomings..lol i can handle this just fine and dont need support...but thanks for at least giving me something to do..i was getting bored over here...but with that being said..can one of you manage to at least send me a noble train..this way i would at least feel im gonna kill something out of all this garbage that was sent...i would at least like to kill me some nobles...thanks pal!

Surely you can try judge which ones are nukes or not and kill a few offensive troops? I just seen you with 0 ODA and 0 ODD in this was so thought I would get you some for being such a nice sport.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Surely you can try judge which ones are nukes or not and kill a few offensive troops? I just seen you with 0 ODA and 0 ODD in this was so thought I would get you some for being such a nice sport.

- Nubzz

well thank you nubzz..i was starting to get the jitters again..i need my fix for today! since last night my last victim was a good snack..but i need more for today and the coming days for sure..its always nice to know youll at least feed me more while i wait to get my next village...thanks again man! your a sweety pie!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84793

I LoL... every time I came across Indecisive Nubzz and xxstealthyxx, back to back arguments and post. You guys are entertainment in the forums. =)

And that just gave me an idea suggestion for TW. To create an Arena System, just a 1 on 1, just a small MAP for entertainment purposes and to test whose the best! Might as well make it faster speed than the current world. =)

On Topic: I wonder... What will happen if everyone just HUGS!? (Well, if you've seen the Hunger Games All Parts, you'll get an idea) Probably this world will not end. ^_^

you know i do like that idea...1vs1 type arena world...that would be interesting indeed i think...

DeletedUser118341

Not sure how that would work. Also a huge part of this game is how you interact with the players around you. Its not just about sending troops, it is a strategy game afterall.

Also, how exactly would farming work :D

DeletedUser84793

Not sure how that would work. Also a huge part of this game is how you interact with the players around you. Its not just about sending troops, it is a strategy game afterall.

farming could be the same as always...or it could be a no haul arena world. I kinda like the idea..TW should really take notice to this and create it for players wanting to do 1vs1.

DeletedUser

Well, the 1 on 1 Arena is just for purely Amusement, Entertainment, whatever you call it, to stop arguments and to test a players skills/might against another player without the strategy as a whole TW, still there will always a strat even for a 1 on 1 showdown. =)

DeletedUser

Could make different sort of scenarios to pick from where you half a small world with say 100 villages, both control 50 each as in one player takes the east and one takes the west, or south and north etc etc.. You have 5 hours start world protection and all villages are fully built. You have to play the world for 7 days before a winner can be declared. It's a speed type world though not overly fast and to win the world you need to own 80% of the world. To top it off, each player pays 1,000 premium points each and the winner say gets 1,800. Therefore the company gains 10% profit per 1v1 war.

That's just a random one I thought off..

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Could make different sort of scenarios to pick from where you half a small world with say 100 villages, both control 50 each as in one player takes the east and one takes the west, or south and north etc etc.. You have 5 hours start world protection and all villages are fully built. You have to play the world for 7 days before a winner can be declared. It's a speed type world though not overly fast and to win the world you need to own 80% of the world. To top it off, each player pays 1,000 premium points each and the winner say gets 1,800. Therefore the company gains 10% profit per 1v1 war.

That's just a random one I thought off..

- Nubzz

yea like a gamble type thing where the winner wins resources and both players puts up a certain amount to enter..thats a good idea to.