Huggles time again?

DeletedUser

We all know Wobble and Yarr hugged each other for the longest time. Then one day the Wobble got mad at the Yarr and sent a sub prize attack at them. Yarr got very upset and they have been at war ever scene.

But now it looks like the feud is over and they are at the huggles again.

huggles1em6.jpg

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say its huggle time quite yet. Some of the children in the family might need to be spanked for being naughty.

DeletedUser

Nobody ever huggles me.. Think I might smell or something...

DeletedUser

Judges could use some hugging :(

It would be nicer then getting gangbanged

DeletedUser

Judges can't claim they were getting gangbanged when they were getting owned by TB! in a 1 on 1.

Yes well that was obvious, we definitely were, but now AAA is having some fun, along with some fairy tribe :/ Which has resulted in a gangbang even though it wasn't coordinated.

DeletedUser

I was unsure about this move for yarr and wobble, but that picture is so damn cute, i have now turned to the fact we all need to hug :)

DeletedUser

Yes well that was obvious, we definitely were, but now AAA is having some fun, along with some fairy tribe :/ Which has resulted in a gangbang even though it wasn't coordinated.

The Fairies ain't attacking Judges it's your member attacking the cute fairies :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

? How can AAA have fun with a inactive tribe as *322* as there is only 3-4 semi active player`s there and 1 very active member. AAA hug Wobble for 1 reason only.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We haven't got our hugs from AAA yet, even though we asked nicely.

DeletedUser

Sure is nice being a member of Wobble :)

Should probably change my name though...

DeletedUser107152

I love milkshakes. Can you make me one? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Apathy AND Yarr?

And I seem to remember Azazel saying at one point that a merge into Wobble would never happen.

DeletedUser7158

And I seem to remember Azazel saying at one point that a merge into Wobble would never happen.

I said a couple of months ago that it was the best option in terms of 'winning', but not one we were interested in at the time.

That's somewhat different from saying 'never'. Circumstances change.