Hugs all round!

DeletedUser

HYPER, Deus and =TTD= - Best of friends for a very long time!

[spoil]
itsawonderfullife-lggif-116c18f2c4051378_large.gif
[/spoil]

All of a sudden, the nasty neighbour {HDR} sneaks in while HYPER and Deus are out working hard for the family and tempts =TTD= upstairs, only to get caught out!

[spoil]
caught_cheating_c.jpg
[/spoil]

At first, HYPER are shocked!

[spoil]
ewing-galloway-portrait-of-surprised-man-with-hand-on-head.jpg
[/spoil]

Then, the shock turned to sorrow at being stabbed in the back and recognising that our family had been ripped apart!

[spoil]
glenn-beck_crying.jpg
[/spoil]

But then, it ebbs away and leaves us feeling angry!

[spoil]
skinhead.jpg
[/spoil]

Vengence is what we need! And vengence is what we will have!

[spoil]
explosion-l.jpg
[/spoil]

Surely the constant merging and eventual fall of Storm should have been a warning about large mergers?
You have taken in members of an enemy tribe and you will now be classed in the same boat.

To make the point nice and clear:

HYPER declares on =TTD=

War on!

[spoil]
Vikings_fight.JPG
[/spoil]

(Let the flaming begin)

Oh yeah, we've never made it official about {HDR} either so I might aswell now - we declare on {HDR}........
Can't be arsed to get a picture for this as it's not really that much of a big deal as we're spanking them already..........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go =TTD=
Prove your worthiness of the number 1 headband.

Bo-John-bo

I am the guy with the pink shield!!!!

Were at war?? Dammit better go noble some barbs :)

DeletedUser

Excellent post Beck ,,,,, I could not have said it better my self .....
The lack of respect that TTD has shown Hyper for all they have worked hard together on has brought us to The Clash of the Titans.

I must say I am more disappointed in TTD than I am angry.
Honor, Trust and Loyalty go along way until the hand of Loyalty slaps you across the face.

DeletedUser

oh please what have hyper done to be in the top 3.......ride along side ttd and deus anyways does any know 1 what is the latest situation is like at liverpool fc coz i cant check skyports right now :p

DeletedUser

oh please what have hyper done to be in the top 3.......ride along side ttd and deus anyways does any know 1 what is the latest situation is like at liverpool fc coz i cant check skyports right now :p

Did someone fart ,,,,, or was that just wind from some A ........

We have done a hell of alot more than you obviously will ever know mate ....
Just because we dont go blah blah blah on the pnp does not mean squat

DeletedUser

And this is coming from somebody in the #1 tribe of TTD - oh the ironing!!

didnt i tell you last night in the forum to go to the naughty corner and stay there untill i call you back!!!!
and by the rank means f off honestly you should know by now since you were ex number one :p

anyways back to the topic what happening with liverpool people seriously!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You probably did, but you will soon learn I don't take orders off noobs (Walt excluded obv)

DeletedUser62661

hehehe Glynjack acalled Walt a noob hehehehe hehehe use that stick on him mate :) and if it doesn't break whack the nearest enemy :)

Oh interesting dec beck. loved the baby pic

DeletedUser59331

They're probably talking incomprehensible crap and nicking hub-caps and mobile phones................

Ahh,the age old crap,still,I bet it was funny when it first come out:icon_rolleyes:

Pray tell,where are you from Beck?Just so I can make fun of you.