Hugs all round!

DeletedUser

I'm loving the way Cypherrr has been completely quiet since Deus raped him 3 months ago, but now that he has taken 800 barbs again, he feels confident enough to come back on here and shout his mouth off about what everyone else has been / is doing wrong:lol:

sypherr

I'm loving the way Cypherrr has been completely quiet since Deus raped him 3 months ago, but now that he has taken 800 barbs again, he feels confident enough to come back on here and shout his mouth off about what everyone else has been / is doing wrong:lol:

I think you'l find your the only old women round here with a big mouth, yes deus took me out, i chose to have a break for few months then come back rather than spend every waking moment on the game, big deal i have read the forums for years and also noted your mouth is very loose these days dam i wish i was as hardcore as you.

Must be nice to have selective memory :lol:

It comes as you get older lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think you'l find your the only old women round here with a big mouth, yes deus took me out, i chose to have a break for few months then come back rather than spend every waking moment on the game, big deal i have read the forums for years and also noted your mouth is very loose these days dam i wish i was as hardcore as you.

Well unlike you, I'd like to think that I have earned the right to be "loose mouthed" by participating with wars and not running away for a few months because RL is sooooooo much more important than this stupid game (which just happened to coincide with the routing you received) and then magically pop back up when you have nobled your way back up out in K30 away from any threat safe in the knowledge that you are, as you always were, an irrelevance to anything important going on in the world

DeletedUser

rofl.jpg