Hugs all round!

DeletedUser

they lost two active players the rest barbed out or are inactive

and still they only lost 8 and recruited 4 (not defending still pretty bad)

and barely any of yours were inactive

big achievement huhhh :|

clicky for you

OMG my allies tribe totally effect me god we are crashing <.<
clicky fo joo

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

OMG!!! Waffles!!!!

We lost 38,000 points from people being kicked :icon_sad:

How will we ever survive????

pillburydough

Hyper is full of inactives....good question. How will you survive?

DeletedUser

inactives that got 1300 nobles in one month we are really inactive

DeletedUser

To get my two pence in;
Well the world is full of corruption to this day. Hyper declares war on =TTD= for a legit reason and Deus chooses their side that best fits their non-moralistic views. You can betray an ally to feed on a few weaker key players. The rest will end up just as your other wars did - mergers into the top. This time however it will be the game changing merger.

You all aimlessly post on this forum as to who is better. The fact is, we are busy defending - helping each other. Numerous people in Deus/=TTD= have deleted/left. Deus are full of egotistic members of whom nobody is concerned with the bigger picture. After a lot of defending, =TTD= can be consdiered the better side! Why? Because they gain from this. Yes the majority of their members are losing lots of villages at once, but they are gaining of a sense of pride and defense that of which will follow them into your RL. These are life lessons, coming from a 15 1/2 year old probably won't mean much to you, but soon enough you will realize where the truth stands.

For the majoirty of cases, in my opinon =TTD= is fighting, and doing a great job. Keep it up, maybe one day Deus will learn what you learnt in a realitively old fashioned way :)
I clarified the 'betrayal' in a different topic. I'm sure you've read it. I'm not sure why you chose to ignore it, and instead post a debunked pov. But for the sake of merit;
-Non-moralistic (and betrayal) does not apply here, for reasons that include but are not limited to necessity and the ball being in TTD's court.
-I do not think anyone with a grasp of history could accuse Deus or its two mother-tribes of merging to the top, as opposed to the recent TTD escapade that left it recruiting a significant portion of its current memberbase (whereas any and all Deus 'merges' (limited as they may be) have been limited to figures of under 20% of membercounts).
-You imply others being 'forum-useless-bums', despite starting and maintaining several offtopic arguments singlehandedly, and imply that you somehow manage to do that while gaming in a nicer-way than Deus, despite the fact that RedFox (to take an example) spends less time than you do on these forums (I know this because I have known Red for a long time) and has always been one of W24's top players in the individual and tribal sense.
-What made you come to the conclusion that Deus is full of egoistical members? Do you have examples, perhaps, in regards to the 'bigger picture' as well? I would like to hear of this, as it interests me.
-Why is TTD 'defending', and Deus 'attacking', why not the reverse, or both?
-Why are 'life lessons' learnt for TTD, but not Deus? (And why imply that you're wiser than everyone in Deus, again, do you have any examples for me?)

Firstly =TTD= made the world of renewed interast. Without it, Deus would be sitting in a locked world, just like the others. What would you do then?

=TTD= were sanctioned behind Deus because of the way Deus were postioned. Their frontlines covered =TTD= and eventually cut them off...we have seen this before. =TTD= are richer in values then Deus - I'm sure you've seen the forums on both sides. Clean cut, and very intruiging ;)
It takes two to tango. You say TTD caused renewed interest, I say it wouldn't have had Deus not stood up for its interests. On the other hand, we can imagine a renewed interest happening had Deus come to blows with HYPER instead. It's fickle to state that renewed interest was caused by TTD, and even more fickle to say that W24 would have been locked without this war. I believe HYPER would have fallen, if not for TTD, so that answers the 'what would you do then' clause in my opinion.

I do not agree with 'cutting them off', as the entire North was left to TTD's devises. Deus knew this, TTD leadership knew this. It had always been shaping this way, and TTD had no trouble before (and, indeed, the end of the Storm-war gave them more potential expansion areas than ever before, unlimited by Deus). I do not feel this is relevant.
I am curious to see your reasoning behind saying that TTD are richer in values than Deus. Could you expand on this with examples, especially citing your 'clean cut' statement? I am sure that the W24 PnP would benefit from hearing you state your case (in an orderly manner), as this is information that could tip the public-opinion scale.

I would be interested in seeing whether you will deign to discuss, as is the purpose of these forums. For the record, I am patient, so the 'no time to waste on PnP' excuse does not fly well with me (not targetted specifically at you, just trying to increase W24's standards). If anyone else from the TTD camp would like to bring their standards forward, I would be cool with that as well.

Furthermore, if you're interested, I corrected some of your errors, mostly for people keen on learning English as sometimes it mucks up your arguments. I do not mean to offend, and it's not aimed solely at you.
#1: last line: relatively.
#2: line one; interest. paragraph 2: sectioned, positioned. line 2: intriguing.

ttd has lost 15 members and gained 3 during this war god it hasnt even been a full month
Please note that Deus PnP is not represented by iiswaffles :icon_wink:
(no offence intended, it's just that some of your PnP posts aren't as well thought-out as I'd like them to be.)

Bo-John-bo

That was a wonderful post by rukoh, kind of made my day and made me a little hard :icon_razz:

(no offence intended, it's just that some of your PnP posts aren't as well thought-out as I'd like them to be.)

This however is like blasphemy, waffles is the man :icon_cool:

Ok he's not quite the man but he is fun to laugh at :lol:

DeletedUser

im not even in deus :) but i do suck a pnp

DeletedUser

Awwwww!!! I miss you Ruk! :(
I hope your studies are going well! :)

sypherr

Well if we're allowed to vote for dead tribes that couldn't cut it due to leadership issues....

Go V-V-V!!!

Lmao leaderships issues that were developed by your false promises/lying mr pinocchio :icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

If leadership stability is primarily influenced by a player from another tribe, then there is surely something seriously wrong.