Hugs and kisses kissing behind or just not smart?

Ripfin

ok this morning I woke up to find my village had been attacked, what shocked me is it was a concerted effort by 2 players, not in the same tribe, you have Egotestical from hugs and kisses, and then you have Thats My Boy from Golden, now you wonder why these names sound familiar? its because they were both on this list here I posted earlier:

claims.png

interesting, what gets more interesting is what followed last night while I slept:

it started with a scouting:

https://en83.tribalwars.net/public_report/586610bf1f2592c13d75028d8f15433e

then an attack by the ego:

https://en83.tribalwars.net/public_report/e7b7d82a8a72817a541130ec95561e2d

and then landing one minute later:

https://en83.tribalwars.net/public_report/cae4af19fce1da3a35a265f0db3fd2e7

so this makes a very interesting thing here.

monstaz2

He changed it quickly after posting. Doesn't show editing if you edit right away when making thread.

Ripfin

nope those are the links I posted, not sure if in game or out of game but let me see if I can change that :p

or not.

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So you didn't get the attention you wanted in the other thread and decided to repost it here? :icon_razz:
Good for you! Hah! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser95593

Your village is shite, why anyone would wanna noble you is beyond me.

I've more troops than you and I only started building them 2 days ago, how long you been playing? 8 years?

scrub.

Ripfin

So you didn't get the attention you wanted in the other thread and decided to repost it here? :icon_razz:
Good for you! Hah! :icon_biggrin:

actually H0lly this is a new thread on how Golden found another sucker to play their game.

Your village is shite, why anyone would wanna noble you is beyond me.

I've more troops than you and I only started building them 2 days ago, how long you been playing? 8 years?

scrub.

I like my village its nice and quaint.

Michael Corleone.

They are probably merging accounts so the guy used his O to hit you first. If anything you are the one that looks like a complete fool. Nothing new to see here. Ripfin making a fool out of himself 8 years and still going.

Ripfin

They are probably merging accounts so the guy used his O to hit you first. If anything you are the one that looks like a complete fool. Nothing new to see here. Ripfin making a fool out of himself 8 years and still going.

are you scared of Golden Corleone, since you seem to be shining their shoes real good, cause lets face it, everything you just said makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

DeletedUser95593

u dumb bro?

Egotestical just suicided his off on you for that's my boy to follow up and noble, then he'll noble egotestical's village.

DeletedUser

shocked ...... interesting..... more interesting...... very interesting

Just because you say this doesn't make anybody care. You caused this yourself, you refused to support, you left the tribe, you're getting rimmed. Nobody cares, its not interesting or worth a thread.

Its tribalwars what do you expect? So have some self respect stop shitposting and just get rimmed with dignity scrub.

Ripfin

u dumb bro?

Egotestical just suicided his off on you for that's my boy to follow up and noble, then he'll noble egotestical's village.

and yet no nobles.

and odd the leader of a 3 tribe family tribe would be merging into Golden, but hey you believe that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser90609

This is cute im famous, oh no a noble claim has been made on me! now ill never be able to defend myself.. sigh :icon_rolleyes:

Michael Corleone.

are you scared of Golden Corleone, since you seem to be shining their shoes real good, cause lets face it, everything you just said makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No wonder after seven years of playing TW you still aren't any good. What I said made perfect sense. Not only that, but where does I am scared of being golden come into play? Fearing a tribe is lmao something you would do clearly.

DeletedUser90609

No wonder after seven years of playing TW you still aren't any good. What I said made perfect sense. Not only that, but where does I am scared of being golden come into play? Fearing a tribe is lmao something you would do clearly.
You were bang on the money as well

atmospherecf

ewwwwwwwwww. I wish some of you were near me. I want to shove my 3k axes down your throat... lol