Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95241
  • Start date

DeletedUser95241

Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

INCOMING 84117 today at 05:53
-circ

we have alliance with rim

[ally]RIM!/ally]

YEAH HUGGS FOR EVERYBODY:)
Skype-emoticons-34-bear.gif

DeletedUser

Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

INCOMING 84117 today at 05:53
-circ

we have alliance with rim

[ally]RIM!/ally]

YEAH HUGGS FOR EVERYBODY:)
Skype-emoticons-34-bear.gif
o_O

Am I....waitwat?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, what my associate has brought to light is true. :/
Glad to see our top tribes know how to play in the spirit of the game. o.o

DeletedUser

Im sure you'll find out about it, you have to excuse me I have spies in nearly all tribes:icon_cry: I usually find things out before regular members:icon_razz:
Ok, my fuzzy brain caught up ^_^

DeletedUser

Wait, my fuzzy brain don't get it at all. Where am I?

Now who loves who now and didn't invite us to the party?

DeletedUser

wow congratulations on telling the world.

Not like we can War each other with effect right now is it.

DeletedUser

I am still not sure what is going on, but I better be invited to this love fest. :mad:

DeletedUser

Yay! hugs all around except to mean voodoo and their nasty aggression.

DeletedUser95241

Sarcasm? Congrats? That would imply you dont think its important. Well it is rather important one would think, unless you mean to say you dont think your tribes are important?:) Most people dont know you guys are allied, and you are the #1 and 2 tribes, seems important info to me:icon_confused: But Im silly like that, what were you saying again oh great one?

:icon_eek: what does this have to do with what I said :S

DeletedUser

a) Like my associate said, COMING and RIM! are the rank 1 and rank 2 tribes respectively. You believe that an alliance between them is not thread worthy? Are you aware of the purpose of the PnPs mate? o_O

b) Where does it say in his post that you guys should war? Point it out. You really must read a post properly before retorting to it, otherwise you just seem ignorant. :/

DeletedUser

a) Like my associate said, COMING and RIM! are the rank 1 and rank 2 tribes respectively. You believe that an alliance between them is not thread worthy? Are you aware of the purpose of the PnPs mate? o_O

b) Where does it say in his post that you guys should war? Point it out. You really must read a post properly before retorting to it, otherwise you just seem ignorant. :/

I must be ignorant enough to know what the map looks like too. And realize that Coming and Rim are on opposite sides of the world pretty much. So any alliance between them, if there is one, isnt really going to be beneficial to either side for a long time(months at least) due to the layout of this world and how compact it is, plus the amount of quality tribes/players between them.

Edit, also on a side note. You see the joke in the externals about merging too? You get the idea that this maybe a joke too?

mattcurr

I must be ignorant enough to know what the map looks like too. And realize that Coming and Rim are on opposite sides of the world pretty much. So any alliance between them, if there is one, isnt really going to be beneficial to either side for a long time(months at least) due to the layout of this world and how compact it is, plus the amount of quality tribes/players between them
Who exactly are you disagreeing with here, no-one is arguing that:icon_confused:

Edit, also on a side note. You see the joke in the externals about merging too? You get the idea that this maybe a joke too?
Wanna bet?

DeletedUser

I must be ignorant enough to know what the map looks like too. And realize that Coming and Rim are on opposite sides of the world pretty much. So any alliance between them, if there is one, isnt really going to be beneficial to either side for a long time(months at least) due to the layout of this world and how compact it is, plus the amount of quality tribes/players between them.

Refer to part b) of my previous post. Second sentence. Read it again carefully. Preferably more than once. :icon_neutral:

I highly doubt it.

DeletedUser

Karma are you in a tribe I get to hug with??? Cuz I wanna give you lots of hug! I miss you mod.

DeletedUser

Karma are you in a tribe I get to hug with??? Cuz I wanna give you lots of hug! I miss you mod.

Chase, check my sig for my account name. :p

You'll notice that I'm quite open to hugs. ^^