Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95241
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If that is true then who is to say you aren't falling to one already? Tbh, I am enjoying the amount of ego's on this world, I can't wait for the first ones to come crashing down so I can laugh. :icon_wink:

Did anywhere I said I am planning things !? umm, no. Infact, I already know we fell into not one but more of those plans already. :lol:

DeletedUser

Did anywhere I said I am planning things !? umm, no. Infact, I already know we fell into not one but more of those plans already. :lol:

Didn't say you were planning anything either...just that I think you and huggy boy forget, 90% of tw diplomacy is behind the scenes scheming, so my point was what does it matter if it is even true, you aren't any better, and you aren't going to do anything except qq more...

mattcurr

If that is true then who is to say you aren't falling to one already? Tbh, I am enjoying the amount of ego's on this world, I can't wait for the first ones to come crashing down so I can laugh. :icon_wink:

Anyway, plans, why must there be a plan? Why cant a guy post some info? As for my points im top 100 after going red for 2 weeks. Chase after being active is rank 300:icon_neutral: Difference yeah a bit, if you really want we can wager on if I remake the top 20 again?:icon_rolleyes: Im not really here to prove anything I am fairly certain I have more than done that in the past, heck I was rank 3 here until I went to the hospital for 2 weeks:icon_idea:

As for ego's, I really dont see much ego in this thread. Perhaps you see my last few statements as ego, but I would ask you what does that have to do with ego. Firstly you are using the incorrect definition of ego but non-the-less nothing I see here is true "egotism."

Didn't say you were planning anything either...just that I think you huggy boy forget, 90% of tw diplomacy is behind the scenes scheming, so my point was what does it matter if it is even true, you aren't any better, and you aren't going to do anything except qq more...

When did I say it wasnt, I merely posted information...

DeletedUser

Anyway, plans, why must there be a plan? Why cant a guy post some info? As for my points im top 100 after going red for 2 weeks. Chase after being active is rank 300:icon_neutral: Difference yeah a bit, if you really want we can wager on if I remake the top 20 again?:icon_rolleyes: Im not really here to prove anything I am fairly certain I have more than done that in the past, heck I was rank 3 here until I went to the hospital for 2 weeks:icon_idea:

As for ego's, I really dont see much ego in this thread. Perhaps you see my last few statements as ego, but I would ask you what does that have to do with ego. Firstly you are using the incorrect definition of ego but non-the-less nothing I see here is true "egotism."

When did I say it wasnt, I merely posted information...

Well if you read my post, I was getting bored with the thread and lack of climax, so I asked you what was next- i.e. did you have a "plan" or was this all just cut and paste spy garbage mixed with speculation and insinuations...

I don't see how you can say you aren't here to prove anything, then jump back to your past worlds' experience and how you were rank 3 (when it didn't matter) which is pretty much contradicting that you don't need to prove anything. Just sayin'.

Nor do I really care if you make it to the number 1 spot, I care how long you can hold it. Which imo, is more important than showing how much you and your coplayer(s) can farm in the early stages of a world.

As for the "egos" part, I wasn't referring to anything specific about this thread or a poster in it. More of a general observation about the majority of people playing on this world.

And just for you-
e·go   /ˈi
thinsp.png
goʊ, ˈɛg
thinsp.png
oʊ/ Show Spelled[ee-goh, eg-oh]

–noun, plural e·gos.

1. the “I” or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

2. Psychoanalysis . the part of the psychic apparatus that experiences and reacts to the outside world and thus mediates between the primitive drives of the id and the demands of the social and physical environment.

3. egotism; conceit; self-importance: Her ego becomes more unbearable each day.

4. self-esteem or self-image; feelings:Your criticism wounded his ego.

Tbh, I am enjoying the amount of conceit, self-importance and/or self-image on this world, I can't wait for the first ones to come crashing down so I can laugh
Does that help you understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

Device83 said:
useless garbage
Well if you read my post, I was getting bored with the thread and lack of climax, so I asked you what was next- i.e. did you have a "plan" or was this all just cut and paste spy garbage mixed with speculation and insinuations...
To say that this is just spy garbage would be stupid, it is clearly changing how the tribes involved operate, and if that is not the purpose of P&P than what exactly is?
As for the "egos" part, I wasn't referring to anything specific about this thread or a poster in it. More of a general observation about the majority of people playing on this world.
You entirely misunderstood what I said, not that I should be surprised you dont seem all too literate.

DeletedUser95858

I just kept pressing the ego button above coz that guy sure has a sexy talk.

Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the top tribes to devastate the tribes around them so that the Last Battle for World Dominance is EPIC?
Personally I would LOVE to see that end result. I only hope I have that stamina and where-with-all to see that come to fruition.
I do not see the need to stigmatize the Use of a By Any Means Necessary mentality to Win. Whether those means are diplomatic,use despicable shadowy figures, or just kicking someone's ass like DSL is to Voodoo. A great leader uses the chess pieces presented and some times those chess pieces do the hard work to let the Leader slip into a more advantageous position for his best interests. Creating a Post created to highlight that fact is egotistical:

Look at him point the finger at the obvious. yay... I feel so empowered to shed light upon what seems to be the Norm.

Just sayin'

DeletedUser

The only way to keep up with your merges is by the same route, which again makes this world, a merge war.

You so called elite players are turning the world in to a noob world. There is more competion in w52 then there is in this world due to certain tribes killing it.

/me looks at allos?

Cant wait to see, how many merges rogues end up doing?

DeletedUser93357

/me looks at allos?

Cant wait to see, how many merges rogues end up doing?

who they guna merge with...we're in the way!

Also we haven't really merged...no players were ever offered council positions/privs etc!

The world still has plenty of battles...nobody is killing it, its still young!

DeletedUser

Oh dear my aching head... I had my Christmas work function yesterday and my head still hurts now. Several bottles of red wine, a bottle of Midori (that was emptied in under 2 minutes... serious) and countless bourbons and tequilas later, I decided to hail a cab and head home. I logged on and I tried to read this thread but I wisely proceeded to stagger toward my lounge suite where I promptly passed out. Now that my eyesight has returned to a somewhat normal level and the little leprechaun inside my head has decided to stop smacking his hammer against my temple, I shall respond to this thread.

There is a reason redneck didnt dispute it:lol: We are talking about a different thread, I was referring to what he said in his hidden forum which I am sure he understood.

As for the rest of what you are saying. You are citing what people are saying in the open now as reasoning, when they are attempting to keep a public image and seem like they are not betraying anyone, if you look at the thread they are talking in behind closed doors where they will be honest with one another. When directly asked a question about the other alliances faaaark flat out says that only Rim! will be with them in an end game pact. So is my reasoning 100% no? But is it based outside of sound reason? most certainly not.

Ultimately Matt, you've done a nice job on winding up the externals regarding this 'alliance against the world' theory. This is what you are good at and I would expect nothing less from you. You already proved to me that you are more than useless regarding trench warfare (I see you posted my comments) so what more could I expect from you here?? It does seem you are a little butt hurt after being booted from COMING. Not used to being cast aside little man?? Are we supposed to see your name and bow down in complete respect for the amazing Mattcurr?? I do specifically remember you mouthing off about how good you were at the start of the world and that you intended to quit... blah blah blah... so either go ahead and quit or fight us. My thoughts are that you are still butt hurt from previous worlds where you and I have crossed swords and this is a perfect chance to get even. Sound likes little man syndrome if you ask me...

Let's cut to the chase, Fact:

Red and I spoke about the recent attacks from RIM! against a COMING player in their area. Red was sending COMING a clear signal that COMING should not recruit in their area. When I saw this, I congratulated RIM! on a successful operation and Red and I discussed things afterwards. I asked Red whether diplomacy would have been a better idea and he suggested that COMING needed to be told in a more 'subtle' way. I suggested that border agreements may need to be drawn up after removing the COMING player as this world is simply too young for the continental war that would ensue from their skirmish with COMING.

From our discussion, River contacted Red and areas of expansion were drawn up. Now before you jump all over this my dear little man Matty, all discussions between Red and River happened while I was offline. If I had been online, I would suggested for a NAP/border agreement to be put in place.

As it was, River and Red decided that an alliance was in order. Personally, I would have called it a border agreement, but what's done is done. COMING and RIM! are not the first powerhouses in TW to ever do this. It is nothing more than some borders drawn up to allow a decent end war to be created. Several tribes have done this in other worlds and it would be a sad day to see a good world ruined by the main war happening too early.

Admittedly... this impacts our other allies, but at this stage, the contenders for the final war are COMING and RIM!. We intend to stay out of the northern continents and if another tribe comes along and takes out RIM! in the north, then they will have the same opportunity to discuss border agreements with COMING and the chance to discuss the final end war with COMING.

Whip this up as much as you like Matt, shit... go off and turn our other allies against us (no doubt you are already trying to), but the fact remains, COMING and RIM! were heading down the path of war way too early and something had to be put in place to stop a full blown war erupting before it was necessary.

As for me, my name is not well liked by some players in RIM! and there are players in RIM! that I don't particularly get on with either. It's not like we're going to be hugging all of a sudden. We are trying to halt a full blown war that would be WAY TOO EARLY for the world. The top 2 tribes were exchanging nobles the other day and this agreement was a way to put some level of calmness in place. We now have border agreements in place and there ain't much you can do about it Matt.

Now run along little man and get your gangbang organised for COMING.

mattcurr

My thoughts are that you are still butt hurt from previous worlds where you and I have crossed swords and this is a perfect chance to get even. Sound likes little man syndrome if you ask me...

The only time we have ever "crossed swords" was long after I had quit in MCD, and came back to defend "dead" accounts, where I shut down a few attacks you sent, but to say that means nothing to me is an understatement, I have taken upwards of 100 old school accounts to defend them, because well I like doing that.

Edit:

As for the trench warfare comment, that is like saying sprinting is a bad marathon tactic. Very true, but I was not talking about marathons I was talking about sprints :s

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I just find it interesting that a player can find their role in a world only insofar as they bash a tribe (and more specifically, a leader of a tribe), not in how they play the game themselves. I dunno, maybe that's just me :icon_neutral:

slinkiestwizard

thankgoodnees wouldnt want that to spill out onto someone else.

@the topic - It could be possible that both RIM and COMING are doing this to get publicity or attention, to me they all seem to be a bunch of attention seekers.

secondly if they were to merge what do you think a suitable name would be? ..so many possible inuendos when combined :lol:

well now that abort has been removed as our name hmmmmm

I laugh at all this , wonder how many players are just considering hitting delete over the post of an attention seeker? Great spam erm PNP the worlds how old and the #1 and #2 tribes have agreed to hug .I smell epic PNP! Faaaaark is hugging with all the players he has fought with in the past and made nice ,nice for the holidays.

Sorry i hurt my eyes reading all this and skimmed most lets have the spy thats got spies in multiple tribes post some chat i need a laugh :lol:

DeletedUser

Edit:

As for the trench warfare comment, that is like saying sprinting is a bad marathon tactic. Very true, but I was not talking about marathons I was talking about sprints :s
Your comments about how to hold onto a village tells me that I should never recruit you in the future. You have the most lame theory of how to expand and you clearly proved it in that thread in COMING's forum.

Support is made to allow you to hold onto a village. You clearly argued with me that stacking a village that had no wall was stupid. Support is made so you can DEFEND a village regardless of what the wall is at. Shit, we might as well simply build nothing but nukes if we were to use your theory.

If I gave someone a target, I would hope that that person could noble it ONCE and hold it with tribal support. I would not want you entering into a village swapping contest for the next month. I'd expect you to take it, hold it and then move onto the next target.

You clearly stated that supporting the new village was wrong. Sorry little man, but YOU are wrong. As for your sprint/marathon analogy, I could not give a flying frog's fat bum whether this is early game or late game.... support is there for a reason and for you to say that supporting a village with no wall is stupid tells me that you know NOTHING about this game. You will always remain a little man in my eyes if you think like this.

So how is the gangbang coming along Matty??? Got any more snippets from our hiddens to share???

imsureidontlike69

You comments about how to hold onto a village tells me that I should never recruit you in the future. You have the most lame theory of how to expand and you clearly proved it in that thread in COMING's forum.

Support is made to allow you to hold onto a village. You clearly argued with me that stacking a village that had no wall was stupid. Support is made so you can DEFEND a village regardless of what the wall is at. Shit, we might as well simply build nothing but nukes if we were to use your theory.

If I gave someone a target, I would hope that that person could noble it ONCE and hold it with tribal support. I would not want you entering into a village swapping contest for the next month. I'd expect you to take it, hold it and then move onto the next target.

You clearly stated that supporting the new village was wrong. Sorry little man, but YOU are wrong. As for your sprint/marathon analogy, I could not give a flying frog's fat bum whether this is early game or late game.... support is there for a reason and for you to say that supporting a village with no wall is stupid tells me that you know NOTHING about this game. You will always remain a little man in my eyes if you think like this.

So how is the gangbang coming along Matty??? Got any more snippets from our hiddens to share???

Sadly, I must admit that I agree with mattcurr. And the fact that you demand that every village be held with tribal support despite the circumstances shows your ineptitude for leading a tribe. And I can't believe that you're not going to recruit Mattcurr in the future! Do you have any idea how damaging thats going to be to his self-confidence?! As if we don't have enough of those problems in society today without you big bullies being mean... :icon_rolleyes:.

Support wasn't made to hold villages... Support is one of the most basic functions of this game and of any similar games. It wasn't simply added or "made" so that you don't lose a village. I use support to defend my villages when someone attacks me, I'm presuming you do the same since your top shit :icon_cool:. The difference is, you seem to think that stacking a village without a wall is a worthwhile investment. Matt quite clearly argued that stacking a village wasn't always the best option and that several other options (sniping, re-take, especially after a pre-noble):

a) Save troops - both in defence and offence depending on the situation. Retaking a village with a level 0 wall (as opposed to stacking it) means 0 defence troops die, If you pre-noble it and follow it with a nuke and nobles you have just killed their nobles and nuke and lost none of your defence troops, and can instead use them on another village with a level 20 wall where they will be 107% more effective.

b) Are fun! Sniping the nobles is especially fun! - I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the large majority of people put the majority of the nuke in the first command... SURPIRSE! :icon_surprised: which leaves the other commands (or attacks) with nobles relatively small and easy to kill with a SMALL AMOUNT OF DEFENCE TROOPS. But if you didn't already know this... I'd laugh. Like that ----> :lol:

I must ask you faaaaark, if you send nukes/nobles at a target (either an Op or not, it's irrelevant) and the defender has already timed nobles with nukes to re-take the village, would you re-send your nobles, or would you move onto the next target? This defender has accurately predicted what you are doing, you have support landing after your nobles (which you are saying is key to holding the village) but their nukes wipe out your support and they re-take the village. Do you "swap villages for a month" or do you move onto another target?

I'm sorry big man (faaaaark), but you are wrong. And trying to belittle people like that is also very bad for self-esteem and self-confidance... Have you no shame?

~Imsure

PS. Beve Rules
PPS. Raven makes me melt

DeletedUser93260

Sorry dude, faaaark was right in this case. Yes at times it is better to renoble, but this was not one of them. Said player joined the tribe and his first action was to populate a support thread on his opinion of what should be done, like he is the only one who knows how to play the game. Did he know the whole situation, no he didn't. If you have something useful to say about defense PM the guy don't post a bunch of crap and dilute his support thread so he doesn't get support when he needs it.

mattcurr

dilute his support thread so he doesn't get support when he needs it.

Given that I stacked the player in question and I alone, I am not sure what you mean.

Sorry dude, faaaark was right in this case. Yes at times it is better to renoble, but this was not one of them. Said player joined the tribe and his first action was to populate a support thread on his opinion of what should be done, like he is the only one who knows how to play the game. Did he know the whole situation, no he didn't. If you have something useful to say about defense PM the guy don't post a bunch of crap and
And I was clearly talking in the theoretical.

DeletedUser93260

Given that I stacked the player in question and I alone, I am not sure what you mean.

And I was clearly talking in the theoretical.

You miss the point, it is good you sent support, also good that I believe you were the first one to check and read the support request.. However your line of questioning was not helpful in how you went about it which I believe hurt the player from receiving support from others. Whether you deserved to be dismissed for the incident to me is more of a question that you might bring up, but of course it is always up to human discretion. What I will say is that you would have used better discretion in the scenario maybe it would have turned out in a more positive way. Ie. Posting support sent - pm'ing the person with numbers and your question, or starting a topic in the general area to be debated.

Cheers