Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95241
  • Start date

mattcurr

You miss the point, it is good you sent support, also good that I believe you were the first one to check and read the support request.. However your line of questioning was not helpful in how you went about it which I believe hurt the player from receiving support from others. Whether you deserved to be dismissed for the incident to me is more of a question that you might bring up, but of course it is always up to human discretion. What I will say is that you would have used better discretion in the scenario maybe it would have turned out in a more positive way. Ie. Posting support sent - pm'ing the person with numbers and your question, or starting a topic in the general area to be debated.

Cheers

All of that was done aside from the PM, in fact the attacks had already landed, and my support had killed them. Mind getting any facts straight. At that point the only thing that was under question was if support was to stay there, which given that 90% of the support there was mine, and I kept it there for quite sometime even after I had left coming, I again dont see your point.

DeletedUser93260

All of that was done aside from the PM, in fact the attacks had already landed, and my support had killed them. Mind getting any facts straight. At that point the only thing that was under question was if support was to stay there, which given that 90% of the support there was mine, and I kept it there for quite sometime even after I had left coming, I again dont see your point.

Given that I stacked the player in question and I alone, I am not sure what you mean.

1 of these cannot be true.

mattcurr

1 of these cannot be true.

They are kinda both true, when the support hit I was the only one defending, a few people landed support afterwards, as he was the target of an upcoming assault, though I convinced the duke of the tribe to forgo the attack.

DeletedUser20939

Well as we are talking about my account now, it would be good for me to tell the truth.

Fact is I was under attack while I recently joined coming, you must know that we just left happle and rogues seemed to try and work together with a massrecruit tribe to take us down. They even seemed to have coordinated together so I got incommings with nobles at one of my most important villages, you'll probably understand I didn't want to lose it, so I send my own support at it and I asked some members near me to help, mattcurr was happy to help and sended his defense too. Well we cleared the attacks and shut the guys down. Meanwhile I asked for support in the tribe incase rogues would jump in too or the guys should send more nukes.

Well afterall that wasn't necessary we talked a bit with the tribe that attacked and the decided to stop (mattcurr was already kicked then) after that most of the support was withdrawn and actually the only support that stayed there for a while was matt's so actaully we both killed the attacks and coming support was just back-up for me rebuilding.

If I did wrong please tell me, I will do different next time, back to subject please

Edit: just saw faaaaark his post about the village I would take, faaaaark is right that situation is true, it was only a bit hard to kick mattcurr for making a discussion ? Now you act like matt was completly insane, but he just had a different opinion, but Coming leadership seems to be, you don't agree with us immediatly you get kicked immediatly

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I must ask you faaaaark, if you send nukes/nobles at a target (either an Op or not, it's irrelevant) and the defender has already timed nobles with nukes to re-take the village, would you re-send your nobles, or would you move onto the next target? This defender has accurately predicted what you are doing, you have support landing after your nobles (which you are saying is key to holding the village) but their nukes wipe out your support and they re-take the village. Do you "swap villages for a month" or do you move onto another target?

I'm sorry big man (faaaaark), but you are wrong. And trying to belittle people like that is also very bad for self-esteem and self-confidance... Have you no shame?
As Badhabit has said, you are wrong in this case. Matty boy walked into a new tribe and proceeded to tell the tribe not to send support to a village that the owner had asked to be supported. We had VERY FEW support threads at the time and it's not like COMING was short of support. As such, a CM was sent to get him supported after this was posted:

[spoil]
Apple the first on 30.11.2010 at 13:55 Quote Edit Delete
Ok this is the situation, blah blah blah (edited as it is not necessary to be posted here...)

Most important send support to:

007. Admiral Phoenix (489|625) K64 and let it hit after Nov 30, 2010 20:19:27:208
[/spoil]
Now let's refresh our memories so that Matty can keep up. A player has posted a support thread and I sent a support CM. People immediately mobilised to send support. At this point, the almighty Matty boy pipes up and states:
[spoil]
Huggy Bear! on 30.11.2010 at 22:19 Quote Edit Delete
why did we support this village? If it was new why did we not recap it?
[/spoil]
If he had actually opened his eyes instead of shooting his mouth off, he would have realised he was way off base. As stated by Metaldog:
[spoil]
Metaldog on 30.11.2010 at 22:45
As you said you have been away from the account. You didnt say even which vill you lost alot of support in so you are asking people to second guess a situation when they dont even know where you are talking about.

Also your co players who have been on the account were obviously the ones who sent the support and must have been communicating with apple and both must have agreed to the course of action. Those are the people you should be asking not posting a question like this in the forum.
[/spoil]
So why is dear little ole Matty boy supporting a player and then suggesting for the rest of the tribe not to assist??????
I then stepped in and stated that tribal villages will be defended at all costs. Yes, if a noble is inbound immediately after you noble a village, things need to be weighed up, but I would be stunned for a player not to time their support to land immediately after their nobles. If you are not doing this, then you will not make my team. I would want you to be nobling and supporting within the same second on ANY enemy target.

Anyhoo...dear Mattie boy replies:
[spoil]
Huggy Bear! on 01.12.2010 at 09:13
I dont get your point. Lets say I cap a village right now, and 2 minutes from now I see incoming nobles.

Stacking will cost way too much troops. The wall is low and likely the techs are wrong.. So logically if I time 2 nobles .5 seconds after his nobles recapture the village I lose little to no troops and am able to kill his nuke. Right?[/spoil]
What the hell have you been smoking young man???? Did you ever think that the support may just kill his nuke and stop him from coming back for another shot at you???? At that point of the game, killing his nuke would have shut him down for nearly 10 days. Did you ever think about that?????

Feel free to trade villages for the next month, but I'll support my noblings and quickly move onto my next target while you fight for the same village... over and over. At some stage, I would like you to actually hold the village and go for another village....!!!!!

Even after all the events that led to the amazing matty boy being booted from COMING, Apple the First RIGHTFULLY posted again to get support in place. Why??? Because that's what you do when you have support at your disposal within a tribe.

Go ahead... snipe and re-snipe for the next month or two, but please be expecting me to be booting you soon afterwards as you are unable to actually hold a village and move forward. Not sure if you know this dearest Matty, but this is a double speed world and I don't have the time to sit here while you noble your village, then lose it, then noble it back, then lose it again.... seriously...!!!!! Get support in place and shut the other player down.

Now run along back to W11 where things are slower.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edit: just saw faaaaark his post about the village I would take, faaaaark is right that situation is true, it was only a bit hard to kick mattcurr for making a discussion ? Now you act like matt was completly insane, but he just had a different opinion, but Coming leadership seems to be, you don't agree with us immediatly you get kicked immediatly
I agree that booting Matt was a little pre-emptive on River's behalf, but that's how River works. I suggested to River that the booting was a little harsh so River contact him and offered an invte back to the tribe. Even matty boy has said that River contacted him afterwards but 'uber matty' turned him down.

Instead, he showed the world that he is spiteful and decided to flame the two largest tribes by showing hiddens information. Way to make friends Matty. Can't wait to relocate on top of you.

Fact: I had spoken to River and River then contacted Matty. If Matty boy had listened to River when he was given a chance to be re-invited, he would be back in COMING now. River takes a lot to get used to, obviously Matty boy could not handle it.

DeletedUser20939

I can understand if you are kicked for such reasons, you don't come back when the leader suddenly realized he may have made a mistake

DeletedUser

Your comments about how to hold onto a village tells me that I should never recruit you in the future. You have the most lame theory of how to expand and you clearly proved it in that thread in COMING's forum.

Support is made to allow you to hold onto a village. You clearly argued with me that stacking a village that had no wall was stupid. Support is made so you can DEFEND a village regardless of what the wall is at. Shit, we might as well simply build nothing but nukes if we were to use your theory.

If I gave someone a target, I would hope that that person could noble it ONCE and hold it with tribal support. I would not want you entering into a village swapping contest for the next month. I'd expect you to take it, hold it and then move onto the next target.

You clearly stated that supporting the new village was wrong. Sorry little man, but YOU are wrong. As for your sprint/marathon analogy, I could not give a flying frog's fat bum whether this is early game or late game.... support is there for a reason and for you to say that supporting a village with no wall is stupid tells me that you know NOTHING about this game. You will always remain a little man in my eyes if you think like this.

So how is the gangbang coming along Matty??? Got any more snippets from our hiddens to share???

Stop being retarded. You are clearly the one not having a clue about how to defend and should have realised that mattcurr has some very valid points in this particular argument by now. :icon_neutral: Were does all these so called good COMING players come from.. Travian?

DeletedUser

That's the way it is Ryp
It's obvious as I mentioned on the other COMING thread.
That's the way control freaks work. They can't change it, it's in the nature. No point disagreeing with them, they don't see your point of view. TW is full of 'leaderships' like this. They're after one and only thing. CONTROL, the rest is unimportant details

I agree that booting Matt was a little pre-emptive on River's behalf, but that's how River works. I suggested to River that the booting was a little harsh so River contact him and offered an invte back to the tribe. Even matty boy has said that River contacted him afterwards but 'uber matty' turned him down.

Instead, he showed the world that he is spiteful and decided to flame the two largest tribes by showing hiddens information. Way to make friends Matty. Can't wait to relocate on top of you.

Fact: I had spoken to River and River then contacted Matty. If Matty boy had listened to River when he was given a chance to be re-invited, he would be back in COMING now. River takes a lot to get used to, obviously Matty boy could not handle it.

Why should Matyy listen and accept the Re-invite? Since River is so proud and that's how he works and takes a bit of getting used to :)lol: we have to laugh here for your urging us to put up with such a character) why is Matty so wrong for being a bit proud and getting back at you?
You wronged him and he hit back, you have nothing to cry about.

If anyone thinks leadership is about satisfying your urges for control and power they have no right to complain for spitefulness.
Treat you members well and then complain about them. Be little 'dictators' - which is becoming increasingly apparent from the world forum - and expect them to be spiteful.

P.S.
What exactly is your connection with Rivers. It's funny how you have to keep coming here and tell us how Great he is but how we have to put up with his bad side and get used to him. Are you his mum or something? If so you need to give your little prince in cotton wool a good spanking every now and then. :)

DeletedUser

It is interesting that the person that requested support agreed with my discussion.

I like River as he is unpredictable and he makes the game fun. I have laughed my ass off a few times with some of River's decisions. Bottom line, River makes the game fun. This game is not a career (well it is for Morthy), it's a game and I'm enjoying treating the game as a game.

It really must irk some of you that this 'Dictator' (as some have called him) is currently dictating things to you and there's nothing you can do about it at the moment. Get over it... it's a game for crying out loud... :)

DeletedUser

That's the way it is Ryp
It's obvious as I mentioned on the other COMING thread.
That's the way control freaks work. They can't change it, it's in the nature. No point disagreeing with them, they don't see your point of view. TW is full of 'leaderships' like this. They're after one and only thing. CONTROL, the rest is unimportant details

Why should Matty listen and accept the Re-invite? Since River is so proud and that's how he works and takes a bit of getting used to :)lol: we have to laugh here for your urging us to put up with such a character) why is Matty so wrong for being a bit proud and getting back at you?
You wronged him and he hit back, you have nothing to cry about.

If anyone thinks leadership is about satisfying your urges for control and power they have no right to complain for spitefulness.
Treat you members well and then complain about them. Be little 'dictators' - which is becoming increasingly apparent from the world forum - and expect them to be spiteful.

I'd just like to add, I find it so cute that you guys call him "matty". I don't think I have seen guys have pet names for other guys before. Ok go back to flaming about any sort of insignificant qq possible.

DeletedUser20939

It is interesting that the person that requested support agreed with my discussion.

Why shouldn't I agree with my own support request, at that moment I thought I made the right move, but it isn't about who is right or wrong. That had nothing to do with the reason of matt being kicked. Because there clearly wasn't a real winner in the argue only thing happened was matt being kicked to avoid people critisize how things go.

DeletedUser

Why shouldn't I agree with my own support request, at that moment I thought I made the right move, but it isn't about who is right or wrong. That had nothing to do with the reason of matt being kicked. Because there clearly wasn't a real winner in the argue only thing happened was matt being kicked to avoid people critisize how things go.
And I have answered it earlier. Speak to River if you need further clarification.

DeletedUser20939

And I have answered it earlier. Speak to River if you need further clarification.

well when I asked about people getting kicked when I was in Coming (Huggy and keegilkolmas) I never got a response of river while I send a pm, probably he didn't see it between the circs I dunno :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The level of condescension in this thread amazes me. Are we really still talking about support?

DeletedUser

There are two sides to this and one of them wouldn't want it finished in private.

DeletedUser

P.S.
What exactly is your connection with Rivers. It's funny how you have to keep coming here and tell us how Great he is but how we have to put up with his bad side and get used to him. Are you his mum or something? If so you need to give your little prince in cotton wool a good spanking every now and then. :)

River can be a bit harsh some times, but he gets the job done. Faaaark is right, River makes this game a blast. I personally find it appalling sometimes the crap that leaders put up with and how they fold to pressure from members. When a leader starts a tribe, they decide how it is led. If players don't like it, they shouldn't join the tribe. Simple as that. River doesn't put up with crap, and a vast majority of players like it, accept their role, and move on.

It's leaders that show a lack of spine by constantly folding to every complaint that end up losing control of a tribe. You can flame river all you want for being a hard a** but he's leading the #1 tribe.. 'nuf said.

DeletedUser

I like River as he is unpredictable and he makes the game fun. I have laughed my ass off a few times with some of River's decisions. Bottom line, River makes the game fun. This game is not a career (well it is for Morthy), it's a game and I'm enjoying treating the game as a game.

It really must irk some of you that this 'Dictator' (as some have called him) is currently dictating things to you and there's nothing you can do about it at the moment. Get over it... it's a game for crying out loud... :)

How many times have I heard that cliché? The funny thing is it always comes form the same type of person who need to justify their TW addiction and how seriously they take this.....'game'

You didn't answer my question and it's obvious that you adore Rivers and it can't be because you "laughed your ass off a few times with some of River's decisions" I'm sure it's 'deeper' than that.

Your seriousness is obvious as you very clearly think your beloved Dictator is dictating anything to anyone over a screen with a clock and some silly numbers.
Game did you say?
I doubt it is for you or your dictator.
But if it gives you pleasure and makes you forget other deficiencies, why the hell not?
Enjoy your CONTROLLING (...sorry did you call it dictating?) and I'm sure you can make a note of that on your CV.

Permanent Sidekick to a misunderstood TW dictating Dictator.:lol:

DeletedUser

How many times have I heard that cliché? The funny thing is it always comes form the same type of person who need to justify their TW addiction and how seriously they take this.....'game'

You didn't answer my question and it's obvious that you adore Rivers and it can't be because you "laughed your ass off a few times with some of River's decisions" I'm sure it's 'deeper' than that.

Your seriousness is obvious as you very clearly think your beloved Dictator is dictating anything to anyone over a screen with a clock and some silly numbers.
Game did you say?
I doubt it is for you or your dictator.
But if it gives you pleasure and makes you forget other deficiencies, why the hell not?
Enjoy your CONTROLLING (...sorry did you call it dictating?) and I'm sure you can make a note of that on your CV.

Permanent Sidekick to a misunderstood TW dictating Dictator.:lol:

I can't tell if this post is serious or not...

So, you are telling brad that he doesn't play this game for fun? Really? :icon_rolleyes:

You kind of presuppose that dictatorship is bad in this instance. Sure, in terms of leading a country, dictatorship is probably always bad. Point that you are missing is, this is not that serious. YOU are the one trying to make this more than a game by throwing around terms like 'dictator' as though River is a real life fascist.

Maybe one of the things that makes a game fun is winning? And maybe the best way to do that is having a good leader that doesn't take crap? You can take your pre-conceived notions of leadership, fun, and competition and stick em up your nose :icon_wink:

Mind if the members of COMING decide what kind of leader they want for their tribe? k thx.

edit: PS, you should watch your assertive psychoanalyzing, understand the difference between an addiction and an obsession, and let people decide for themselves which it is.