Humans VS FUBAR

DeletedUser113322

I'm confused. Why'd you post a report of yourself getting cleared....

All I'm seeing here is you and him duking it out with one another - there isn't any report showing another HUMAN player helping him or a FUBAR player supporting you. I'll be willing to bet whatever troops are on the defense in any of these reports are supporting troops, but cmon now.

Did I miss something again? Someone please point it out to me if I had? .__.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115340

I'm not sure if you even read, defense was from Human player. Doesn't matter anymore as I have been kicked out of FUBAR :p

DeletedUser102694

Okay, ill explain. He sent a train, and conquered it. He got support from a FUBAR player, I killed it. He got support from a Human player (report shown). I killed that too and nobled the village back. Thats about it..

My snipes on his noble train failed because he split his nuke into four parts, and I split up my defense to snipe all four attacks. Should've just fought the wall in the first attack and he never would've gotten the village. Not a big deal, all is well again.

He's simply trying to poke at us that we killed our own troops in support, and all troops I lost while we were attacking came from our own tribe, not FUBAR.

DeletedUser102694

Yeah, we're pretty bad. I don't know how we made it this far xD

DeletedUser

Human, you have to accelerate the process! I like your tribe the second most after Norse (obviously after my tribe as well), but if you don't move it, you might go third... :icon_rolleyes:

iFinger

Uh no, if i lose Fourth Base's respect, I will be (down smiley face).

Hurry everyone, what are we even doing!

DeletedUser113322

Ahhh. LOL the quest you could've seriously clarified on that bud.

DeletedUser115340

Okay, ill explain. He sent a train, and conquered it. He got support from a FUBAR player, I killed it. He got support from a Human player (report shown). I killed that too and nobled the village back. Thats about it..

My snipes on his noble train failed because he split his nuke into four parts, and I split up my defense to snipe all four attacks. Should've just fought the wall in the first attack and he never would've gotten the village. Not a big deal, all is well again.

He's simply trying to poke at us that we killed our own troops in support, and all troops I lost while we were attacking came from our own tribe, not FUBAR.
Thank you, that's what happened. However it wasn't supposed to be just split nuke, Faceless was supposed to nuke it with his off before my train lands, and support after. Sadly Faceless wanted my village more than Humans ,so he chose to let us smash our troops and nobles then rim us. LOOK chose to trust him over us (p.s my co was baron, 1/3 FUBAR councilmen including duke) even though I posted all conversations in FUBAR forum for all to see, and now I am their enemy as well. Can't see FUBAR lasting anymore

DeletedUser

Thank you, that's what happened. However it wasn't supposed to be just split nuke, Faceless was supposed to nuke it with his off before my train lands, and support after. Sadly Faceless wanted my village more than Humans ,so he chose to let us smash our troops and nobles then rim us. LOOK chose to trust him over us (p.s my co was baron, 1/3 FUBAR councilmen including duke) even though I posted all conversations in FUBAR forum for all to see, and now I am their enemy as well. Can't see FUBAR lasting anymore
Where are these conversations :[] i wanna seeeee

DeletedUser

Gets Nobles, Declares War, Gets Cookies

Edit: Not off Topic, to qualify my comment it's about my opinion of wars at this stage of a world

EditEdit: Should add go non-family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not really a war of caps, plus Fubar nubs provoked it, wars can't be avoided when your enemies have a duke that sends nobles with 100 spears without a nuke to clear the village first.

DeletedUser

It's not really a war of caps, plus Fubar nubs provoked it, wars can't be avoided when your enemies have a duke that sends nobles with 100 spears without a nuke to clear the village first.

Why call it a war then? Why not call it "when the pro's come knocking" or "All your bases are belong to us"???

DeletedUser

Why has no one revived this topic now that Human has disbanded and are being nobled by FUBAR.

DeletedUser102694

Likely for the little relevance FUBAR had in the downfall of Human.

The duke of Human left the game abruptly due to recent time constraints and things began to spiral out of control. Thus, Human members left for a more stable tribe, rather than the chaos that ensued with sorting out how to move forward.

Villages being taken by FUBAR aren't with any relevance to the "war" between the two tribes, just a matter of sorting out how to move forward in the world.

Frankly, this topic can be deleted at this point. Nothing really went on after the little back and forth village trade with the quest and myself. Just a battle of fakes and scouts.

DeletedUser115536

Who exactly is being nobled by FUBAR? The old duke that has quit? Hell, I was given permission to the account in which I nuked several villages for FUBAR to allow some members in. Those villages were empty due to the agreement. Please get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

Lol, cool story. Leader goes inactive, whole tribe runs. And as a result this thread was a waste of everyone's time? Did you guys even take a FUBAR village in this "war"?