*Huntress* Fan Club

DeletedUser

i thought u said internet dating was for old men :lol:

I've no idea how your delusional brain deciphers a dude (me) imagining a girl (*Huntress*) in a cape, and only a cape. . . to be internet dating.

Oh, that's right. You're delusional. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Dunno what to say here other than...well, thanks. Even the flames here keep me in the game, but it's the support that makes it all worth it. <3

Somewhere over 3 years now I've played this game, has been a crazy ride...but I wubs our members, appreciate all they put in (they work their asses off), am fortunate to have an amazing coleader in AYK and, honestly, it's us trying to keep up with them as much as the other way around. For as long as that's what I log into each day, I'll be right here with them.

For our friends in Hostile, and a few others who've shown up here to embarrass me and throw a lil' support our way, much love.

Now where is that splintery wooden spork again...I think KBS has asked for it in place of his left eye :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For our friends in Hostile, and a few others who've shown up here to embarrass me and throw a lil' support our way, much love.
No problemo. :icon_biggrin:

*Huntress* said:
Now where is that splintery wooden spork again...I think KBS has asked for it in place of his left eye :icon_wink:
I was sure he asked for it somewhere else. Ahhh who cares. The eye'll do! He be a pirate, says I. Arrgghh!

DeletedUser

I've no idea how your delusional brain deciphers a dude (me) imagining a girl (*Huntress*) in a cape, and only a cape. . . to be internet dating.

Oh, that's right. You're delusional. :icon_confused:

/shuts up, and goes and gets the delapodated old stool and raggedy dunce hat, then edges slowly towards the scorched corner

i swear someone said the nuked my corner ages ago....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bump bump bump bump.
And I am not a member of this club.
but I wubs hunt.

DeletedUser67788

At first Hunty was all stern and menacing. Once I proved I wasn't a noobdouche then she totally started hitting on me.