HVZ Family Meme Contest

Deleted User - 11347146

Why is everyone acting so defeatist because of some pushing tribes? This happens every world, they still have to show they know what to do with those villages. Take a deep breath folks

Exactly. As I said we can still lose. No one of us talked about "victory" or stuff like that.
Just enjoy the server.

DeletedUser119197

Exactly. As I said we can still lose. No one of us talked about "victory" or stuff like that.
Just enjoy the server.

But what a sick victory that would be tho, sick challenge 80v20 will go down in history

DeletedUser123371

But what a sick victory that would be tho, sick challenge 80v20 will go down in history

Not true, to be honest.

I expect that some tribes will make an alliance against us. That means 80 vs "n". That's my point of view.

I respect .net players, I read a thread about a Greek's tribe that failed hard in HP.

I'm sure will not be easy to win this world.

Best challenge is hard challenge.

DeletedUser123373

ylbBWbQ.jpg

DeletedUser123372

I dont normally waste my time in a so ridicoulus conversations,

but lets not take it from the dark side of it. And let's think togheter that every point of view as to be respected, nor that it has shown by all of you.

Apart for the no sense guys like ginger i'd like to address some question to whom are mentally able to understand and speak in mature way.

These days i've been addressed by tons of messagges from different people all claiming the same, like "VPN, cheater, loser, we will conquer you" and so on. And i am not here to reply to this " neanderthal men ", cause it would be a waste of time, i am just implicitly keep going on playing and that's enough as answer.

Leaving aside critics, we could argue about gameplay in general but it does not make sense, we have a strategy acceptable or not.

What it really makes me think, it's:

If in .IT server, there would be a an external tribe coming from some other servers "trying" to conquer any kinf of world, i would have gathered all of my peps and get the hell out of there. Instead here i saw till today, a so weak organized,skilled and cooperative players.
We can still point out numbers, we could still keep focusing on " you are 80 vs 20 ", but even if we were 20 i wasn't expecting to find people with mixed villas for example at this point, or people merging tribes from morning till evening.

I do want to underline, we came here to have fun, we have never hoisted any victory flag. So, instead of blaming others, a soul-searching would be appreciated and than in a intellectualy, and not a kiddy chat, we could discuss of everything.

But coming back onto this post.

30vx55.jpg

Peace to everybody, but more to the guys checking every 15 mins if i am banned through fake attack, love will spread onto you very soon.

Ps: to guy with orange hair and few things to do in his life, we would appreciate joining our discord, our english wont be that good but i am strongly convinced that we could always lend an hand to a less fortunate boy

DeletedUser119197

I dont normally waste my time in a so ridicoulus conversations,

but lets not take it from the dark side of it. And let's think togheter that every point of view as to be respected, nor that it has shown by all of you.

Apart for the no sense guys like ginger i'd like to address some question to whom are mentally able to understand and speak in mature way.

These days i've been addressed by tons of messagges from different people all claiming the same, like "VPN, cheater, loser, we will conquer you" and so on. And i am not here to reply to this " neanderthal men ", cause it would be a waste of time, i am just implicitly keep going on playing and that's enough as answer.

Leaving aside critics, we could argue about gameplay in general but it does not make sense, we have a strategy acceptable or not.

What it really makes me think, it's:

If in .IT server, there would be a an external tribe coming from some other servers "trying" to conquer any kinf of world, i would have gathered all of my peps and get the hell out of there. Instead here i saw till today, a so weak organized,skilled and cooperative players.
We can still point out numbers, we could still keep focusing on " you are 80 vs 20 ", but even if we were 20 i wasn't expecting to find people with mixed villas for example at this point, or people merging tribes from morning till evening.

I do want to underline, we came here to have fun, we have never hoisted any victory flag. So, instead of blaming others, a soul-searching would be appreciated and than in a intellectualy, and not a kiddy chat, we could discuss of everything.

But coming back onto this post.

30vx55.jpg

Peace to everybody, but more to the guys checking every 15 mins if i am banned through fake attack, love will spread onto you very soon.

Ps: to guy with orange hair and few things to do in his life, we would appreciate joining our discord, our english wont be that good but i am strongly convinced that we could always lend an hand to a less fortunate boy

Oh my god I am so thankful for that, Thankyou for kind words at the bottom, please send the letter to my email

“ImSoHappyIdontGiveASheet@hotmail.co.uk

jk, send me the link tho, thanks

Deleted User - 11347146

Oh my god I am so thankful for that, Thankyou for kind words at the bottom, please send the letter to my email

“ImSoHappyIdontGiveASheet@hotmail.co.uk

jk, send me the link tho, thanks

You can’t understand how much famous you are in our wa gruop with more than 80 ppl. We Made ur stickers, gif.
You should come in our group and gift some photo with ur best fans dude.
On discord too we can organize.

DeletedUser119197

Awesome would love to see it all, if I’m famous send me a invite

skyler14

Seems they are going for the record for most pathetic tribe of all time.

Massive family tribe check
Mass noble barbs check
Watching these Italians play is a hoot and a honk.

DeletedUser123378

Mass noble barbs check

so, it's quite funny... cuz you need a 3vs1 ally to go against this "pathetic" tribe lol, but hey... let's see how it will go :p

Deleted User - 11347146

ahah really nice one but.. let me remember something about the game.
A barbarian village when arrive at 10k will be the same with one who get taken from an enemy right?

After this therefore after this clarification or maybe "equation" like 10K from Barbarian = 10K from Enemy, i think we can go ahead in the discussion.

Can't find the rule where is forbidden to take barbarian villages.
Can't find what's wrong with those guys that are criticize everything and flamming everyone with phrases like "u don't have a real life" and they are tryharding even the saturday night lmao. But it's fine for us.
We accept everything by some nerds.

At least but not less important: we don't care about ur opionions, but probably i had searched just a little.

We are patethic as u said..but u need the 3v1 to fight us.
U know why?

Because u are pussy AF. We refuse any type of recruitment, alliance or NAP, even from ur friends.
We refused password from CEDCAL account to take them villages. Things that u don't reject.

Mass noble barbs check

I hear something pretty racism, but we're different. We're not racist with monkeys, don't worry ur welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122016

ahah really nice one but.. let me remember something about the game.
A barbarian village when arrive at 10k will be the same with one who get taken from an enemy right?

After this therefore after this clarification or maybe "equation" like 10K from Barbarian = 10K from Enemy, i think we can go ahead in the discussion.

Can't find the rule where is forbidden to take barbarian villages.
Can't find what's wrong with those guys that are criticize everything and flamming everyone with phrases like "u don't have a real life" and they are tryharding even the saturday night lmao. But it's fine for us.
We accept everything by some nerds.

At least but not less important: we don't give a fk about ur opionions, but probably i had searched just a little.

We are patethic as u said..but u need the 3v1 to fight us.
U know why?

Because u are pussy AF. We refuse any type of recruitment, alliance or NAP, even from ur friends.
We refused password from CEDCAL account to take them villages. Things that u don't reject.

I hear something pretty racism, but we're different. We're not racist with monkeys, don't worry ur welcome.

I just made a funny meme mate. Why so much hate ?

Moreover just because your not clever in your diplomacy , it's not a reason to boast about it .

We were not clever enough in our diplo in the last HP and we lost cause of that.But we trolled a lot so I got to say it was worth it.

You are not even trolling. Such a boring premade team tbh .

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11347146

I just made a funny meme mate. Why so much hate ?

I was answerring both. From me zero hate. Just saw how much stupid (to don't say something more "dangerous") can be someone.
Ur friend called us patethic and things like that without reasons. Another one (IM NOT MONSTER) typing me on PM that we don't have a life so i can't answer uh?
I think yes.

Nothing with the meme that's pretty nice and i said it.

Mostly should focus more on themself instead of looking around the others.

Deleted User - 11347146

I agree on that let's have a nice game.

As i said many times when a lot of people talking about "mass recruitment", "family tribe", "barbarians" or stupid stuff.
If some of my players are doing something, it's our business. My decisions and no need to explain to no one what we're doing, as I don't ask about what ur business.

Let's play more, and trashtalk less. Now the server it's starting for real.
Untill now, we just played with monkeys on both sides.