Hypothetical Question

DeletedUser118378

CGI/WAR/BT vs Colour/FFF/LickMe? If this world war really did happen which side would win and why

Eddiecesc vs Trex vs WeAreAnnonymous vs Bayliner vs Slpher vs StormSiren? Who is the better individually skilled player. Rank them and describe why. Feel free to add in other names that deserve the mention

Just something to keep fourms more alive lol

Last edited by a moderator:

brattydreams

Well that would imply all are allied with each other and I hear there have been tensions and some dropped relations in the set up you have posted here.

So I am not sure this war would take place in the way you see it from the outside.

And yes I realize it is hypothetical but let's get real you think this is how the world will shake out for the final war.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Where did the OP say this was the final war? All they said in this hypothetical situation which side would win this world war.

DeletedUser

I'll go to WeAreAnnonymous and Eddie, Annonymous is a monster :)
Eddie is very good :p I admit I'm a fan of his ops :p Love seeing the perfect landing of his nobles :)

DeletedUser112079

Taking credit for me sitting him (dull)

DeletedUser118341

Taking credit for me sitting him (dull)

Lies and Slander.

As for the question, Colour beating WAR! currently. CGI beating LickME currently. But I'd definately back FFF over BT any day of the week. So, thats 2 v 1. So we win!?!?!?! Thats how it works right? :lol:

As for the player one(taking myself out), I'd say it would be between Slpher and Trex. But I haven't personally fought any of the players, so I'm basically making this up, slightly basing it on what I've heard about others on other worlds too.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
On paper I think the East should beat the West, but what do I know :|

And I must say Neon Hitch is the best player on the world add him to your list and remove Weareanonymous like why is he on there?
Kuyokot is also quite good and needs to make your list. :)

Celece

And I must say Neon Hitch is the best player on the world

Agreed tbh.

Both Trex and Eddie (when he behaves :icon_rolleyes:) are quite awesome; both ingame and as friends.

About the east vs west speculation; It will just be a waiting game.. I know quite a few beasts on the west side of the map, but the same counts for the east.

398d0c5003ca4ba9a498ae81db6fcac7.png

DeletedUser118378

LOL^

Any idea if Bayliner is gonna get recruited somewhere ? he has done a pretty phenomenal job surpassing even my ODD and is still growing

DeletedUser118378

I would actually love to see 1mil+ players smash eachother. Should be an interesting war where nukes go splat non stop

DeletedUser117168

LOL^

Any idea if Bayliner is gonna get recruited somewhere ? he has done a pretty phenomenal job surpassing even my ODD and is still growing

nah he will never get recruited, just a massive turtle, but no worries :)